Chapter 2

After School~~~

"THAT'S OVER... AND WE'RE ALIVE?!!! IMPOSSIBLE!" Alvin exclaimed.

" Alvin you are exaggerating too much. School can be FUN if you really put your heart and mind to it!" Simon stated.

"Oh if you put your heart and mind to it bleh bleh bleh you can do ANYTHING!! Right and I'm Tyra Banks!" Alvin said.

Theodore looked at his brothers frightened and upset.

Simon noticed this and quickly put a brake to the argument.

"Oh you know what? I'm sorry Alvin for acting this way. Will you forgive me?" Simon "begged" with a face that said 'I'm doing this for Theodore!"

"Yeah yeah I forgive you and all that gushy stuff..."

Theodore went back to being sunny and happy and went back to his toy.

(Imma start POVS now lol i just realized I didn't do that..."

Theodore's P.O.V~~~'

"Hey you guys! Remember back at the lockers we saw those girls?"

Simon and Alvin both had the same face, like they were shocked to hear that.

"Yeah?" They both replied.

"I really liked the pretty one in the green dress(blush). What about you guys?"

"The chunky one? No way! I didn't really like anyone in the group really..psh.." Alvin stuttered.

"I'm sure everyone here believes you right now Alvin. Now although the green is not my type.. really not my type...The one with glasses was quite angelic, and did you notice a little hop when she walks? And oh...!"

"We get it Simon!!" I practically yelled. " He must really really REALLY like her..! Wow."

"Can't wait to see them again ! Anyway I'm off to bed. Night." I said as I turned off the light.

"Night." Alvin and Simon replied.