Chapter 15

Heyy.. Soo I'm trying to update as much as I can before school starts so here ya go XD

Theonor is now presented to ya'll. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor's POV--

*"Closer" starts playing from speakers*

Yesss this is ma JAMM!!! I started dancing along to the beat which is the BEST!

It's one of the most romantic songs ever! ) In the video there's a couple which is the cutest couple ever. I ship them so hard!! Sometimes... I imagine Theodore and I being the couple instead..That would be soo amazing! Maybe I can go ask him to dance..? I don't want to be that kind of girl that stands and wait for the guy to make the move. I realize it now... I DO like Theodore. I'm honestly not surprised.. He's so sweet and kawaii.. (My favorite word ppl XD) *sigh*. I've made up my mind!! I'm going to find Theodore right now and leave this dance with him ~^_^~.

Theodore's POV--

I can't find Eleanor anywhere! I tried looking at the food table. No Eleanor there. Tried looking for her in the crowd corners. By the way crowd corners are basically full of people who don't have dates and are with their group of friends to maintain their "cool"? I still wonder about that.. Anyway! I haven't looked at the HUMONGOUS crowd on the dance floor yet. Mostly because I was avoiding that part. If anyone tried to bustle in with that crowd, they would somehow get pushed out and sent to the floor with bruises you can take home after.. :/

I want to take ELEANOR after the dance not bruises that hurt for a week! But I really want to find her so I risk the chance. I enter myself into the crowd. Boy was it dange-ROUS! I got myself pushed to the side so hard that the balls of my feet slid across the floor a bit. Not the worst that could happen though!! 

I just decided to beast it and charge through the crowd. 

"OOF!!!!" ??? yelled.

"WOAH!!" I yelled.

Just my luck! I hit someone!! Oh no I hope they aren't hurt..

"Hey I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" I asked holding out a hand to them to help them stand.

"Y-yeah I think so!" They replied.

The person lifted their head up to face me and reveal who they were.

Mina from school?! I thought dances weren't her thing..? 

":O!" Her face lit up instantly.

"OMG!! THEODORE!! I FOUND YOUUU!!" Mina yelled, lunging to me.

As she lunged I just BARELY dodged her gigantic bear hug.

When she missed she looked towards me with a slightly confused and hurt face.

"Whaaa--? Theodore want no hugs?" Mina questioned.

"Eh heh heh I'm good.." I told her. Don't get me wrong, Mina's nice. But she's kinda..obsessed...with me. 

"Eh that's okay! I went to your house and I knocked on your door to ask you out to the dance but no one answered.. :(" Mina said.

"I never told you where I lived though.. And I never said we would go to the dance together..." I answered. I was getting scared.. more than usual..!

"Oh...well...uh yeah you told me.. at some point.. " Mina mumbled.

Now I'm REALLY creeped out. 

"Uhm hey Mina? I need to go now...I think my brothers are calling me.." I lied. I know it's bad to lie but I'm REALLY scared right now.

"I don't see them!! You can stay here LONGER!" Mina said a little annoyed.