Chapter 3

Brittany P.O.V

"Girls wasn't drama AMAZE?" I exclaimed.

"Well .. yeah! I mean its the same thing we do everyday... sing." My sister Jeanette blantly said.

"It was fun! We got to sing after all! And they made delicious cookies." Eleanor said.

"Girls lets go eat lunch! I heard there's going to be a PINK special today!" I said happily. Anything Pink is beautiful.

We were skipping towards the cafeteria walking through the hallway of lockers when we met face to face with another group of chipmunks. And must I say WOWZA.

Holy nuts the one with the hoodie was so cute looking! I could've melted in those chocolate eyes! (squeal) OMG I think he's looking at me. ME!! AH!

I somehow pulled my eyes away and casually walked away. I mean I hope so! I hope I didn't look like a dope walking like a total klutz. That would be even worse than having no pink at all in the universe!

                                                                              Back at the Miller's Home~~~

Jeanette's P.O.V~~~

"Girls wasn't school great?" Brittany squealed.

Hold up. Brittany. Said. School. Was . Great. I'm in an alternate universe aren't I! Pinch me!! SOMEONE!

"Yeah school was fun!" I replied.

"I especially liked the boys!" Eleanor smiled sweetly.

Woahhhh! I become my silent self while Brittany becomes nervous and silent too. Omg I AM in an alternate universe!!!!

"W w well y y yeah. That was a good moment I guess. " Brittany muttered blushing.

"I really liked the green hoodied chipmunk :). He looked so handsome in it!" Eleanor said. " Who did you like Jeanette? I bet it's the green one too! I guess I can't really blame you!"

What am I going to say??!!!!! I don't wanna make things awkward!!!!! I'm just going to say I didn't have taste for any of them! But then I'd be lying to them and myself... And I really hate lying!! To be honest..The green one isn't my type. Too short and stubby. The red is ..ok. He's attractive in a way. But not my type. He's way outta my league. But the tall one. Oh what can I say? He's got cute eyes!! Oh who am I kidding?! He's an angel!! He's soo cute and adorable looking!! What more can I say?!

"EARTH TO JEANETTE! EARTH TO JEANETTE?!!!!! HELLO!!!" Eleanor yelled.

"W-what? Sorry I must of zoned out.." I said.

"Are you going to answer my question or not??" Eleanor asked.

"Um..Maybe later." I said relieved that the stress and nervousness went away.

"Okay! I'm going to bed. Brittany, that magazine isn't going anywhere! We've got school!" Eleanor scolded.

"Alright fine. But its all your fault if I don't know how to beautify my room!!!!" Brittany fused.

--------------------------------------------

Well that's the end of that chapter. Hope you enjoy!!!