12.25.2015

9.15

it's so unexplainably pleasant to sit outside in the warm air and just listen to music and drink latte and hang out with yourself. i highly recommend it, as long as the weather is nice, that is.

i'm currently near the taipei bus station, sitting on a little marble bench listening to lane boy by twenty one pilots and admiring the view as well as obviously releasing all of my thoughts.

i feel like i'm floating. i am nothing but content. i feel sheer and total comfort. absorbing the positive and releasing all of the negative into the air to filter.

speaking of the air, it smells clean with soft, subtle hints of sweetness. i guess you could say that kind of smells like dirt if it had a bath with really bougie high end shampoos and bath gels.

footnote - this is me spitting out words to form pretty sentences.

now it kind of smells like fruit and cigarette smoke. are there flavoured cigarettes? is that a thing? if not then it should be because i'm sure it would get a lot of attention. anyways, thats completely beyond the point.

christmas day was ok for me. i didn't cry, and i probably only felt upset for like two or so minutes. good job megan, you mushy fuck.

i'm wearing a pair of loose cotton shorts and a black t-shirt under my favourite turtleneck

(that my grandma got me when we went to Toronto a while ago; she bought it for me because it was really cold out and i was highly underdressed. i love her hahah she's always there for me and my needs)

and a pair of socks that are navy blue with light pink polka dots with Andy Warhol's Monroe print on them in my black nikes and my Calvin's and my miniature black messenger.

my hair is in a bun and i'm wearing my glasses. cute look. just watch me take thirty six pictures of myself as i step into the elevator to the apartment.

anyways, i described my whole 9:30 PM look for you because i went to the mall to get a latte from Starbucks (matcha!!) and i felt like such a dork because everyone was wearing a coat and beanies and pants and then theres me in shorts.

to be completely honest i almost laughed out loud like five times. i'm so funny and cute, i love myself. i also hate myself. its complicated!

i'm going to go out again at 12 AM to get some fruits and stuff. i'm going to go on an adventure with myself to find Welcome; it's a little grocery mart thing. it's kind of expensive but i gotta eat.

i talked to someone (relatively) new today. new as in i have him on almost every social media platform and we've exchanged small talk and so on before, but today we went deeper (sexual innuendo count: 1) and it was nice. i like talking to him, he's really cool and interesting and he has a weird sleep schedule so it makes talking easier.

i went with bel earlier to a casting and she noticed me taking an interest in grungy architecture and art and stuff so she took me across the street to this INCREDIBLE park. it had so much cool graffiti. i was honestly in my element. so down.

i was me laying down on my back on the wet pavement to take pictures of the huge walls with beautiful graffiti art and shit. bel was laughing because i was so into it. she recognizes me for who i am and i really appreciate her for that. we're actually a lot alike. boyish.

anyways, there's a ton of kickass photos in my camera roll now.

i'm going to go because i don't think i have anything else to talk about at the moment. talk to you soon.

footnote - i'm proud of myself for consecutively writing for nineteen minutes!

9.37

ok what the fuck because the matcha latte from Starbucks is goddamn good and super frothy and green and i'm just feeling so happy right now.

also i'm sitting on the ground now because i had to write this down before i forgot what i was thinking and i also had to take a picture of someones license plate because it said 666.

9.42

footnote - i took elevator selfies ad i'm ninety nine percent sure that the lobby boy saw it on his monitors. nice.