01.25.2016

4.11

i feel like i'm going to fail all of my classes and i'm so disappointed in myself. i'm useless. i had six weeks. six fucking weeks.

i'm going to go nowhere in life. i'm not good enough at anything to waste my time like this.

7.23

it's nice knowing that people care about me and look up to me. i feel bad for involving so many of them in my problems though, like they all say to talk to them if i need someone, and trust me, i do, but i feel so shitty dumping my problems on them.

i'm sorry. i'm so sorry to everyone for everything.

footnote: please don't get mad at me for not using my time wisely because i already have enough self hate issues as is.

8.37

mashups of multiple twenty one pilots songs. fucking beautiful.

music keeps me alive, period. but i also heavily rely on other people which isn't really that good.

i really hope jenna is taking care of tyler because i'm worried about my little bean, he's been deleting pictures from his instagram and every winter he goes to his home in ohio because he says that seasional depression (SAD) allows him to find inspiration for his songs, which makes A LOT of sense because i always write my best and create the truest and purest art and etc when i'm depressed but theres been rumours of him struggling recently and i really want him to be ok. he means the world to me and so many others, i hope he doesn't do anything to hurt himself. poor baby.

footnote: the part where ty raps in fake you out is one of my favourites. its so raw.

8.50

a car, a torch, a death is such a beautiful song. i'll never get over these guys. they're incredible. |-/