01.11.2016

3.49

i'm in some coffee shop restaurant thing. i ordered a rose latte because my throat is killing me for some reason so i figured drinking something hot would warm me up.

this place is called Belle Epoque, whatever the fuck that means. it's really nice in here. the seats at the booth are upholstered in old denim jeans which is cool.

last night i watched soaked in bleach, a sort of documentary about kurt and courtney. mostly about kurt's case and courtney's suspicious involvement. she's such a waste of oxygen.

earlier today i watched a lot of twenty one pilot videos and i love them and i can't wait to go to their fucking concert. it's going to be incredible.

i have like seven minutes until my job starts and these people still haven't brought out my latte like come on fam can't you see i'm a hella busy mature business lady with fucken places to be and shit?

this job runs till nine pm. all i want to do is explore this area.

this latte is cute. i took a photo of it, obviously. it has actual rose petals on it and a frothy milky heart, and its not super hot which makes it easy to drink really fast which i am trying to do so i'm not late to my job in two minutes.

happy. i'm just feelin happy. they're playing falling by the beatles; one of my fave beatles songs.

4.02

the lady who i'm working with saw me trying to figure out which building was the one for my job and lowkey grabbed my backpack which scared the fuck out of me but thanks fam.

i'm actually really excited for this shoot because the people are nice, the area is fucken gorgeous and the clothes are cool.

4.09

this is a reason why i'm excited for adulthood. individual exploration and spending money on yourself and going places in taxis and so on. its fun and whatever.

i wish my apartment could be in this district though, fuck. i'm going to come around here this weekend or something. i don't know.