01.13.2016

note that this one is really fucking lame and that i'm sorry in advance

2.54

earlier this morning i went to get my hair all nice and soft. soft hair, soft lips, jagged mind.

i came back to find a notification that came from my CRUSH angel-faced baby he's so cute i'm so obsessed, what a loser, AND HE STARTED CONVERSATION WITH ME i am so happy!!!!

he also liked a photo from more than 24 hours ago which means he went to my PAGE to like it?????

3.19

i was thinking about some stuff and i wrote down a little thing so if you want to read it you can

don't let people tell you that you're too invested in something. don't let people tell you that you're not worthy of something. don't let people change your mind. you are a beautiful person and you are the only YOU there is. don't let people try to convince you that being you is wrong.

i just thought it was nice.

i have an underwear casting which is terrible 0/10 because this gal is wearing some real baggy sit-at-your-hip undies so!!! goodbye! i'm leaving! thanks for having me!!

4.59

notice how fast my mood can change. i fucking hate people. fuck you. petty bitch.

apparently punching a wall isn't a good way to release anger but it usually works for me if i do it hard enough a few times. "take deep breathes, instead" shut up, man, i'll do what i want.

damn it, i wish i wasn't so sensitive. it starts off sad and then leads to me seeing how red i can get my knuckles without people noticing.