She's Eccentric Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Run, Run." I heard a voice asking me to run. The voice is very husky like it's a voice of an old woman. And so I ran. For some reason, my feet are not reaching the ground. I looked at my feet and it is about two inches away from the floor. I tried to jump so that gravity will pull me down but I really can't seem to reach the ground. I bend down trying to reach it using my hands but it's still no use. I cried for help and it seems like no one is around.

I feel like I am being devoured by space so I reach out my hand. Before I knew it, someone grabbed my hand. I turn to where it is from and I saw Diane. "Wake up!" she said. And so I did. I woke up with harsh breathing. I'm running out of air while I try to get a grip on my breathing. I felt that someone is with me. "Are you alright?" I heard a voice asking.

In shock, I jumped out of bed and look at the face of the person who spoke. A beautiful face. Her brown eyes looked worried as I look at them. I wasn't able to move nor to speak. Until I heard Aimee speak again. "Is it a bad dream?" she asked while gripping my hand. I closed my eyes and let out a big sigh. She pulled me into the bed by holding my hands. I sat there beside her.

For some reason, she pulled and embraced me. How can a guy be so lucky. I don't know if she knows it but my face are now in the middle of her wonderful "future". She pat me, "Tell me about your dream." Suddenly, I remember the time when I was still with my mom and dad. They do the patting thing whenever I had nightmares. They would even ask me to stay on their room whenever I had those bad dreams.

I felt Aimee's hands rubbing on my back. This is so comforting. I can stay like this forever. And suddenly, we heard a loud noise. "Waahhhh!" Aimee screamed. Oh darn! The alarm Clock! I turned to my left where my bedside table is, where my alarm is placed. I reached the button that will turn it off and press it.

Aimee's reaction is just so funny. I laughed my heart out. I faced Aimee and she still has a shock registered on her face so I continue laughing. Her shocked face turned into a grimace. She took one of my pillows and hit me with it. "It's not funny!" she shouted. I could not stop laughing. It is really good to live with someone. Living alone is lonely and somehow tiresome. I am just glad Aimee is here.

The next thing I know, Aimee is already grabbing my right arm. And with a fleeting moment, she bit my arm. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. I think she's still upset. Maybe she does not like being laughed at. I gave her a teasing smile. "I didn't know you could be so violent."

"Serves you right!" she said before she left the bed and went to the closet. She opened the closet's door and the drawers I lent her. The first thing I thought is that she's going to take all her clothes from the closet back to her bags and leave. In frustration I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Hey!"

She looked at me with a confused look. In her hand is her underwear and school uniform. I finally figured out she's going to take a bath since we have school. "Oh!" I uttered. She gave me a questioning look. "I thought... you're going to leave," I shyly told her what I actually thought.

Now it's her turn to laugh. She walked towards the room door then turned her face. "You're funny," she said sarcastically then went across the bathroom.

This is really crazy. Everything turned out to be crazy. It's just the second day and this is what's happening to me already. I surely have to get a grip at myself. I remembered last night when we were both lying on my bed, I heard her whisper. It was clear. She said "Don't fall in love with me." How could she say that?

Stopping someone to feel a certain feeling is just unimaginable. You can never force yourself to feel or not to feel something. It always depends on the situation. And this girl sometimes looks as if she is trying to seduce me and then tell me things like don't fall in love with her. That is just so darn crazy, and hilarious even.