She's Eccentric Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I just finished having my exercise there at the gym but my mind was flying. I was thinking how to face Aimee.I was not sure whether I should tell her that I love her or not. I as guessing if I just know what will make her stay then I'd pick what she wants.I was about to go when I saw a familiar girl. She smiled at me and greeted. "Hi, nice to see you here today," she said.

I returned her the smile. "Nice to see you here too!" I said. I took my phone out to check the time. It was half past two.

"You're done? You look like you are about to go home now," she said looking at me then looking at my bag.

I gave her a nod. "Yeah. I got here early because something came up," I said. I remembered Aimee again and it made me make a face without knowing.

"Oh! Do you want to hang out for now? You see, I still have time," she said while looking at her wristwatch. "With that face you're making, you look like you have a problem. Maybe I can help," she offered.

Maybe this is what I needed. To talk to someone who doesn't know me or Aimee,aperson who can't judge us. Or even if she judges us, it will not affect us.

I nodded. "You came just when I needed someone to talk to. Maybe I really need your help," I said and she gave me a smile.

We chose to go to a coffee shop since I already drank last night and I don't want to repeat the same mistake.We sat at the far side of the shop and ordered coffee and mini cakes. We first had a chit chat for a bit before I started opening up my problem.

"You see, there is this one homeless girl, she's my classmate. I took her to my house and let her live with me. She asked me never to fall in love with her but then, I did," I said. I lowered my head since I am not really the kind of person who shouts out my problems.

Sandra nodded as a sign that she's trying to understand what I am telling her. "You know, it's really difficult for me to control myself because she's so attractive, she's sexy and she loves seducing me," I continued.

She interrupted me for a while to ask a question. "Did you have sex with her?" she straightly asked me.

I nodded. "I did once, and know what, I feel like I took advantage of her even though she's showing me that it's okay," I said.

"Do you have any pictures of her? Like, I just want to see how attractive this girl you are talking about," she said.

I took my phone out to find a photo of Aimee. I have some that was taken from the camera and I copied to my phone. "And what is her name?"

I looked at her in a second to tell her the name. "She's Aimee," I said and I continued browsing my phone to find her picture.I found a solo picture of Aimee from the time she sang at the Acquaintance party. It was taken from Arvin's camera.

I hand over the phone to Sandra to show her the picture. "Oh my! She's so pretty and her boobs are so inviting! Can you seriously control yourself in your house when she's there?" she asked while still having a 'wow' on Aimee's picture.

"Believe it or not, I've been evading her advances for a month now. I just don't want her to look cheap and all," I said.

Sandra gave me my phone back. "So you mean, it's like she's already throwing herself at you, and then you are pushing her away. Seriously! Are you sure you're not gay? With that kind of woman seducing you?" she said.