She's Eccentric Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies by. It's already the twenty-fourth of December. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas.I've already bought a gift for Aimee and I hope she likes it. Well, Aimee doesn't accept material things so I thought of something else.Last week, we went to her Aunt Leila's house and there, I found out more things about Aimee.Therese told me how Aimee despises dogs and how she loves cats. I decided to buy a cat and leave it in Mrs. Laydon's care for the time being.

I bought a very fluffy Angora kitten. I hope Aimee will like my gift. This is the first time I'll buy a pet for someone.Also, last Monday, Aimee and I decorated the house with a small Christmas tree. I think it is only four feet tall.We decorated it with bunch of purple & blue Christmas balls. We decided to pick purple and blue since purple is Aimee favorite and mine is blue.We also put some Christmas lights outside of the house. We made a dear out of it. We also put some Christmas lights at the plans and open them every night.

It was really good. I never thought I'd spend Christmas like this. I never thought that I'd decorate my house and will be spending it with someone.My parents don't celebrate Christmas norChristmasEve with me since they are saving that day for charity works.They never forgot to call me anyway and I know they will be calling soon. I think I want to tell them about Aimee.I know my parents will be shocked as hell once they found out that I'm letting a girl live with me.And since they are far from me, I never really get to know how they react at things so I don't have any idea what they are gonna say.

But, I want these to be legal. I know I've only met Aimee for more than two months, but I am sure I want her.I feel like, ifI let Aimee go, I won't find anyone like her anymore. I feel like I won't feel this way again.And I don't want to let go of these feelings. I know that Therese said Aimee will leave me one day.But, I've already made a decision. I'll do everything I can to make her stay. And then, I will marry her someday.When I said that Arvin is a romantic fool, I feel like I am telling myself the same thing because I am even worse.

"Let's take a Christmas bath together," I heard Aimee said from my back so I turned to look at her. She's holding a towel on and clothes on her right hand and her left hand is on her waist. She's giving me a cranky smile.

I gave her a smile. "You go ahead. Don't tease me like that or I will give you a kiss mark on your neck that you can't hide," I said.I found out that Aimee doesn't like having visible kiss marks. She gets irritated the whole day if she has one.

Aimee glared at me then entered the bathroom and slammed the door. "If you don't want to, then fine," she said after she got in. She really can't stop amazing me. I remember that Aimee is not like this when I first met her, she was so different.But the first Aimee that I met is only a façade of who she really is. I am still glad that I've made her change.She looks happier now. She looks contented and carefree. She's now comfortable in telling me what's on her mind.

I got bored since I am waiting for Aimee to finish taking a bath so I grabbed my guitar and sat on the living room's floor.

"Babe, I am gonna sing a song for you!" I shouted so she can hear it. I started playing my guitar to the tune of "Everything I ask for" by The Maine.

She takes her time with the little things

Love notes reminding me

She wears red when she's feeling hot

I have her and but it's all I got

She looks best without her clothes

I know it's wrong but that's the way it goes