She's Eccentric Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Aimee!" I shout her name in shock as I see her standing outside my door. The expression on her face is different than how it was earlier. She looks kinda...relaxed.

A moment in silence enveloped the evening. I wasn't able to say anything but her name. Well, the girl who is filling up my mind the whole day is now right before my very eyes, in front of my house. She's still wearing her school uniform which reminds me I'm just wearing my boxers. I forgot to wear something else before opening the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard her ask. I still can't react for some reason. I stand there looking stupid as I froze in front of her. She's asking you if she can come in. I told myself.

I moved aside to give her a way. "Sure. Come in." I uttered. The voice which came out of my mouth is very low. I'm not even sure if she heard me but she came in.

She removed her shoes one by one then faced me. "Where should I put these?" she asked as she raises her shoes to show me.

"Oh!" I uttered. Of course, where should we put them? I took her shoes from her hand and put it beside the door. "Here should be fine. I don't usually get visitors, you see." I chuckled.

She nods with what I told her, showing that she understood. She looked around as if she is checking my whole house. "Nice house. You live alone?" she asked.

I nodded. "I still haven't asked the reason why you're here." I told her and she slowly faced me. Oh yes! Her eyes are looking intently at me. They look so fierce now. I unintentionally glanced at her boobs. Then when I look at her, she's looking at me. Oh shit! She saw that? Darn! And then I saw her smirked.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I..." what do I say? "Uhm..." I uttered as I try to find the words to say. Now she is raising her eyebrows. The situation is freaking me out. I tried to grab some hair and had a deep sigh. "Okay, I'll be honest. I'm attracted to you." I told her. Her expression did not change at all as if she has anticipated this. "Still, I don't know why you are here." I told her and turn around.

I feel like the temperature went a couple of degrees up.So I went near the ACU to turn it on. I feel nervous, this is so awkward, having this girl in my house. Is she even thinking? She doesn't have any idea what I want to do to her now. Or maybe, she does. I didn't realize that she is already beside me. Her proximity just really freaks me out. Like right now, she is inches away.

"Thank you for always being honest." She said and her expression is now calmer, softer. Is she going to tell me now why she is here? I just stood there waiting for the next thing she's going to say.

She looked around the house again and did not speak anymore. I gather up the courage to ask her one more time, one last time, why she is here. "So, why are you here?" I asked

Now she bend her head forward. "I am going to ask a really big favor..." she looked at me as she continues what she is saying. "... from you."

I got nonplussed. That surely caught me by surprise and I don't really know how to react. She seems like a person who can handle herself. What kind of favor is she going to ask? Ask from me? The irony, of all people, she's asking me. I'm not even sure what favor she's going to ask. I don't know what is running on her mind.

I took a deep breath and give out a sigh. She noticed it and I saw the hesitance on her face. Is she hesitating to ask the favor or is she hesitating that I can help her. "It depends on the favor you are going to ask me." I replied. I saw her took her hands up her lips as she bites the nail on her pinky. Her eyes is moving right and left in a fast motion. Is it that big of a favor? Should I ready myself with what I'm going to hear.