She's Eccentric Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Aimee & Jake (1st Part)

I was walking the path towards my school. Everyone looks fresh since it's a Monday morning.I saw a lot of people running towards the school gate. It's still early but they are hurrying as if they are going to be late.I reached the school gate and saw the security guard with a silly look on his face. He doesn't move unless there is a violation being made.

I looked away and saw a few of my girl classmates. They are talking while walking and they seem happy.I wish it was easy for me to have friends too, but I am different. I am way too different from all the other people.They don't like me. None of them can accept me. It's as if I am an alien in earth and I don't belong with them.

It is sad because it had always been like this. All the other people are talking to each other but none would talk to me.Actually, there are some guys who would talk to me. But they are all rude and perverted; they don't talk to me like they talk to normal girls.I arrived at my class early but there are people in our room already. They have their own groups that they talk to.I looked around and everyone's busy chatting. I am so envious of them, I wanted to talk to them and share my ideas too.

I sat down my table and put my things down. "Look! The booby beast has arrived! I think she's seducing the guys by letting a button open," I heard one of my classmates said.

I looked down on my uniform and indeed, a button is open. I closed it without showing any expression.The classmate who noticed it is Martinet. She doesn't like me the way all the other girls dislike me.

Martinet came closer to me. "Why did you close it now? You're embarrassed that a girl noticed it first?" she said and my class laughed.

I ignored her. Nothing good will come up if I talked back. They would say nasty things to me even more.

Martinet lets out a crooked laugh. "Cat got your tongue booby beast? I think your brain is in your boobs," she said and walked away.

They are all laughing at me and I pretended I didn't care at all. But it actually hurts a lot whenever they say cruel things.I want to talk back, I want to defend myself. But is no use, I am alone and there's a lot of them. It's no good at all.It happens all the time. The 'booby beast' thing is a nickname they gave me. They all say I am stupid and I only got big boobs.

But that's not true at all. I am doing well with my class; I even strived harder for them to stop. But it didn't work.Maybe I won't be able to please them no matter what I do. They cannot accept me because I am different from them.And so, at lunch I ate alone. No one joined me like any other day. Sometimes, it's lunch time that people would hit on me.

"Hi!" a good looking guy said and sat beside me. "I see you are eating alone. Mind if I join you?" he asked.

I shook my head. I hope he is not like the other guy since he looks nice. He is even polite while talking to me.

"You know, I've been noticing you since before. You are a lot prettier than the other girls in your age," he said.

I felt that kind of feeling again, I though he's different but I am wrong. I know what is going to happen next.

"And you are a lot sexier than most of the girls, even on my age. So, would you consider going out with me some time?" he asked.

And I am correct with my assumption. I stopped eating since I lost my appetite. "I am sorry but I'm not interested.," I finally said.