She's Eccentric Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It was our Music class and we are in the music room. Our Music teacher which is also our Physical Education teacher decided to combine two subjects in one test.Our class was gathered so we can team up and dance. We we're grouped together by eight people per group.The group that I was in discussed the dance we were about to present. We were advised that we need to combine ballroom and modern dance.

Our group consists of four girls and four boys. The girls are Lyn, Andrea, Aimee and Raiza. Good thing I'm Aimee was in our group so it's easier to keep an eye on her. The guys on our group are Denis, Charles, Darwin and me. By the way, Raiza is the best friend of Rhea but we are not associated with each other.

On her group, Rhea was the only one who's close to me, I talked to the others casually though. Rhea met them at ninth grade I think.There was this one year in which I was not able to come to the first month of school because I had measles followed by chicken pox. It's just a good thing I didn't get scars. So she joined the other girls while I'm absent and became close to them.

After I got back, she'd usually join me for lunch but most of the time, she's with the other girls. Denis started to hang out with me and I got closer to Arvin and the others.I can't imagine how Aimee and I kept our distance at school for more than a month. She continues to be cold at school and the opposite at home.I found out more about Aimee that I never thought I'll ever do. She became more open about her past but keeps on always telling me that I am out of it.

She told me about her previous relationships. Well there's only one actually. She said it was very tragic. Here's how she told me about it:

"Okay If you really wannaknow about it then fine. But you're out of it so don't try to talk me out about anything in my past," she said so I nodded.

"Well, He was...." she looked at me, "I am not gonna tell you his name," and then she smiled; "He was handsome. Somehow you have the same feature," she said.

"Oh he must really be handsome if he looks like me!" I bragged and she hit my arm. "He doesn't look like you, you just have the same features I said!" she stopped for a while.

"Hey! Do you really wanna hear the story or what?" she asked. "Yeah! Sorry!" I said and she continued.

"Let's put him under the alias "J". So I met J when I was in eighth grade. He has a girlfriend at that time. He's in the varsity team and he holds the same popularity at school as you do. He's a senior high school student that time and he's very friendly that I started to notice him. He has a group in school in which, he's the leader, and that group consists of his friends who are all good looking. Boys and girls," she paused when she realized I am all ears.

"So, as you see, I already have this kind of body when I was just in eighth grade so I was very noticeable in our school. And then, like what that odd guy at first day of school did to me, someone tried to hit on me," she sighed.

"Actually it always happens and I usually just ignore them. Then, came this one time that someone tried to hit on me whois actually one of J's friends. He rescued me from that friend and I started to really admire him. He noticed I'm always alone so sometimes he would join me, if he sees me, and he would leave his friends,"

"And I... I just enjoyed being with him every single time. So, when I heard that he broke up with his girlfriend, I kinda dreamed that I would be the next lucky girl. I just turned fourteen at that time and he's about to graduate.He's eighteen,"