She's Eccentric Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It is the day of the acquaintance party and I am fixing myself. I am wearing a black tuxedo I usually wear in proms. The theme of our acquaintance party is formal so I guess all of the guys are wearing the same clothes as I wear.

Aimee went out a couple of hours ago, she said that she's going to Serena's house and fix herself there. I am excited to see her in an evening gown.I brushed my hair up and look in the mirror. I looked so formal, so respectable. I should not forget my speech as the president of student council.I prepared that speech a month ago and memorized it right away. And then every morning I would say it in the mirror.

After I made sure that everything is in place, I left. I went to the gymnasium of our school where the party is being held. There are a lot of people in there already but I just couldn't see Aimee.The party started and I was accompanied by the school principal since I have to give my opening speech. While waiting for my turn, my eyes are searching for Aimee.I saw Arvin and pulled him from where I was. As far as I know, he picked up Serena so he must've already seen them.

"Have you seen Aimee?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, I picked them up. They are here somewhere," he said.

Now I am sure that she's here but where is she? Arvin went out of the back stage to go look for them.I was still hoping to see Aimee but the principal already gave me a hint that I should be ready since I am next.I gave out my speech and I left everybody pretty impressed. I was proud of myself since I received a louder applause than any of the school officials.After I got down I saw Arvin again and asked where the girls are. I was referring to Aimee and Serena.He said that they are in the ladies room and will be where we are in any minute. So, I waited but there is no Serena and Aimee. Arvin said that I should just be patient.

It was the performing part of the program. It was the project of all senior students like us. One random person from a class will need to perform, sing in particular.We are the last class to make our performance but sadly, I know Aimee is not gonna sing so I just waited for them.The person who's going to sing in the party will be graded which will also be the score of the whole class. I just made a decision to talk to our music teacher about it and beg to have a different project.

The three classes already made their performance. The first one is Shirley Mane who sang "On my own" by Whitney Houston. The second is Jenna Realis, my ex girlfriend who sang "Honestly" by Harem Scarem, and the third is Angelique Reeve who sang "Looking through the eyes of love" by Melissa Manchester.

Now the host of the contest John, who is Arvin's twin, called out our class. I feel sad that no one is going to perform for us.People are waiting and no one is going up the stage. John called our class the second time and two girls came on the stage.The first girl sat in front of the piano which is on the stage and the other girl went in front of the microphone.

The girl who's standing in front of the microphone has her hair curled into big waves that made her look so hot. She's wearing a spaghetti strap dress that has a low neckline that shows her cleavage. I can tell it is backless and her dress fits on her body perfectly. The cut is short and I think it's about five inches from her knees.

She's wearing that black dress and a black open toe stiletto that really fits her. She has a big black flower on the right side of her head and wearing a red lipstick.She looks so seductive and pretty. She is beautiful and alluring. And that girl on stage, that girl is Aimee. This is the first time I saw her like this.

I noticed that the people are looking at her and they admire what they see. I just want to pull her out but it would make a scene.I was taken aback when Serena started playing the piano.I think I know the song she's playing right now. And then, Aimee sings.