She's Eccentric Epilogue

Epilogue

It's been ten years since my wife died and a lot of things had happened. I went to America to study architecture.I cut all connections to my parents and friends and started a new life. That is the only way that I know to be able to move forward.I worked part time at a cafeteria and met incredible people. I met Jay, Rance, and Mark who forms a band.

The time I met them, Jay stands as their vocalist and lead. Rance is the bassist and Mark is the drummer.They invited me to join with them and we decided to form a four member band. I became their rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist. Jay, became the back-up vocalist. I decided to do that because I thought that maybe, in a simple thing like that, I am living the dream that Aimee had for herself.

We started playing as an amateur band in the cafeteria I am working at. But then we got discovered and made it big.We named out band 'Armee'. It is based on the theme of our song we created 'Army' and from my late wife's name 'Aimee'.We have been hitting it big for four years now and we have lots of fans. But I decided to retire and go back to living normally.This will be our final show before we disband. That is why we chose to make a concert in our own country.

Jay came to me and tapped my shoulder. He's a tall guy with blue and green eyes and he's the most charismatic among all of us.

"This will be the final performance, so let's give it our all," he said. I gave him a nod as we head back to the stage.

The people started screaming and we can hear the round applause of people. The crowd has gone wild.

We are going to perform a cover of "Lights" by The Cab for our final performance. I went in front and grabbed the mic.

I faced thousands of audience but I am not really singing for them at all. I am always singing for her, for Aimee.

My bandmates started the music and now it's my turn. I grabbed the guitar which is around my body and adjusted the microphone.

Now it's time to leave the lights

And hope that the future is just as bright

Please think of me back home

So, so close

I planted all my songs with seeds

In hopes that they would be my escape

From my, my life

I never read machines

You pushed me to succeed

I won't be gone for, for long, long, long, long

I'm more than just a product

I'm not a clever line you thought of

You gotta save that for someone who cares

Now it's time to leave the lights

And hope that the future is just as bright

Please think of me back home

I'm so, I'm so close

And even though I'm so far gone

Know that I've grown

With one last song

A piece of me to hold

So, so close

We are so, so close

Come and take a walk with me