She's Eccentric Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Aimee & Jake (2nd Part)

"Uhhh!" I stretched my arms and I yawned. I am still sleepy but I have to get up early for school.

I want to stay in bed for another five minutes but it'sgonna be the same so I already sat up. I let out another yawn again.Today is my start of being a Junior high school student and I feel a bit excited. I stood up from my bed and stretched my legs and back.It feels good to do a little exercise after waking up. After I have satisfied myself, I walk my way to the sink.I am currently living in Leila's old apartment. This is where she and my dad live when they are still studying.

I decided to stay here because it's closer to school and I felt awkward whenever Julius is around.Well, I guess even though he already changed, I cannot remove his malicious act towards me before.And I don't want Leila to get any idea that there is something wrong. I hate making Leila worried.When I reached the sink, I tool a glass and fill it with water. And then, I reached for my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I should remember to buy a new toothpaste 'cause it's running out. I can only use was left for now.In front of the sink, there is a mirror where I can see my reflection. I look at my reflection while brushing my teeth.My hair is growing longer; it's already reaching my waist. Maybe I should get a haircut because it's difficult to maintain a long hair.After I brushed my teeth I took at towel and went inside the bathroom. There is a bath tub in there.

I filled it with water and soap. While it's still not full, I took my time removing my clothes. For some reason I feel like the bra is very fit.After I removed my clothes I faced the mirror. The mirror is about six feet tall so I can see my whole body.I don't know if I am being conceited but I like what I can see. I went closer to the mirror analyzing the shapes on my face.I wonder if this is the way the other people see me as well. Because I know, if they see what I see then they'd be attracted to me.

I looked at my body. It's not the kind of body a normal sixteen year old girl should have. My body is so mature.No matter what I do or eat, I don't get fat. My body stays the same. My waist is very small, my boobs are well shaped and my hips are wide.I looked closer, my breast are getting bigger. Maybe that is the reason it's hurting sometimes.Well, I may have all this good looks but people still don't like me. Its okay, as long as the people I care for loves me.

I went to the tub and sat on it. The water is lukewarm and I love the feel of it on my skin. It's so gentle that I'm starting to feel sleepy again.After I washed myself, I took the towel and covered my body with it. I remove the plug of the tub so it would be drained.Sometimes, being alone is just so boring. If only Julius is not at their house, I would go there even if it's far from school.I went inside my room and took my uniform from the closet. I haven't used it for two months but it still smells good.

I immediately wear it and noticed that the size is not good for me anymore. The chest part of my uniform is a bit tight.But I still wore it anyway. My skirt is still the same but I noticed that I got taller, I think about an inch or two.I wore my socks and shoes to get ready for school; I also took my bag out. When I got out and closed the door I noticed there's someone waiting for me.

Jake was smiling while leaning on the wall beside the door. "Jake!" I shouted. We haven't seen each other for a month since they went on a trip.

Jake embraced me. "I've missed you so much. I'm glad to finally see you again," Jake said. He is still as handsome as ever.

Jake brought me to school and carried my bag. He was so sweet. I think that I was very lucky and I could not ask for more.He said he won't be able to meet me for the next few days but he'll come fetch me on Saturday for a movie date.That was so romantic and exciting; I was so happy the whole week that I keep on day dreaming about Saturday.And so, Saturday comes. I was stuck in the house still confused in what I should wear. We haven't gone out for a few months so I feel nervous.