She's Eccentric Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Merry Christmas!" Serena and Arvin screamed as Aimee opened the door. One look and I saw Aimee embrace the two of them.

"Merry Christmas guys. Hurry up and come in," she parted and gave way to them so they can get inside. John is following them.Serena took a gift from the paper bag and hand it over to Aimee. "This is for you, she said as she gave her the gift.

Serena then turned to look at me and took another gift from her paper bag. "And this is for you," she said as she gave me a gift.

I didn't expect to get a gift from her since most of the time; she acted as if she doesn't like me for Aimee.

"Uhm, thanks," I said. Serena smiled and tapped my shoulder."Why are you making that kind of expression, Chase? It's Christmas!" she said.

I shook my head. "No, I am happy. I... I just found out today about Aimee's illness." I said. I saw Serena's smile turned into a frown.

She nods, "I guess it's not entirely a good Christmas after all. But we can make the most out of it though," she said.

"No, I'm fine. I'm great. Uhm... We should enjoy this Christmas we are all together," I said without thinking.

Serena smiled at me. She's really a very understanding and interesting girl. Arvin is so lucky to have her.I looked at Aimee and I saw her talking to Arvin and John. She's laughing about what they're talking about.I put the gift that Serena gave me on top of a small desk. Serena then joined the others. It is very lovely to see Aimee laugh with them.I saw Aimee get a present from Arvin and John and so I took it from her hands and put them on top of the desk.I also hand her over the gift she bought for Serena. She took it from my hands and gave it to her best friend.

"Uhm... Rena, please accept this. I hope you like it," Aimee said as she gave the gift to Serena. And once again they embraced each other.

"Hey girls, stop that dramatic hugging. We should do something fun!" Arvin said while looking around us.

I agree with him. We should start making something fun. "We could start with singing a long together!" As suggested as I reach for the guitar.

They all agreed with my idea. "So, what do we sing? A Christmas song or what?" Arvin asked.

John took the guitar from me. "Hey, Aimee. Do you know the song 'My only wish' by Britney?" he asked Aimee.

Aimee nodded with a smile. "Of course! I loved that song a lot. I sing it every Christmas," Aimee said looking at us.

John started playing the guitar with the tune of "My only wish" by Britney Spears. I don't quite know the song but it seems like Aimee loves it.

Last night I took a walk in the snow

Couples holding hands places to go

Seems like everyone but me is in love

Santa can you hear me?

"Lies! You are crazily in love with Chase. You shouldn't be singing that song because it does not apply to you!" Serena said while laughing.

I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss

I sent it off it just said this

I know exactly what I want this year