She's Eccentric Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I can hear birds singing. They are chirping and it's music to my ear. I opened my eyes to check what time it is already and by the looks of it, It's already half past six in the morning. I can stay in bed for a little bit longer. I tried to open my still sleepy eyes and I had a glimpse of Aimee.

She's brushing her hair in front of the mirror. She's already wearing her school uniform and socks. It's still early, why is she already dressed?I scratched my eyes and yawned which made her notice that I'm already awake. She looks at me and gave me a "Good morning Chase!"

I gave her a smile. "Morning. Why are you dressed so early?" I asked. She went out and wore her black shoes.

"Well, we can't go to school together so why should I not go ahead," she replied. I got up from bed and took a look at her.Aimee is already wearing her bag and about to go. "Okay then, see you at school," I waved at her as she opens the door. She was about to close the door when she came back in.

"Oh! Don't drink today Chase! I swear I'm gonna kill you if you do!" she said before she ran and closed the door.Just the thought of a girl reprimanding me not to drink is making me laugh. Jenna is just like this and I hate it. But the way Aimee did it is just different.I don't know. It's the same words that they used but Aimee's words have different appeal. I smiled at myself.I think I wanna go to school early today. How long has it been since the last time I got excited going to school?

I took my uniform from the closet and put it on top of my bed then took a towel with me and head over to the bathroom to take a bath. After bathing I saw a lunch box on the table and a note.

I made your lunch box so you don't have to

eat those disgusting food they sell at school.

Aimee

This is just great. I can save money at the same time I can eat real meal that tastes really good. Last night's dinner is so delicious and I bet this one too.I arrived at school fifteen minutes after seven. It is too early to be at school since the start of class is eight in the morning.There is only a few people in our class room and Aimee is still not on her desk. Her bag is on her chair though so I am sure she already arrived.

Serena's chair is empty so I don't think she's with Serena. Where could that girl be? I don't think she's socializing with anyone though.I went out of the class room to check where she went and I saw her walking towards the room. I checked if anyone is around and when I'm sure we're alone I approached her.Aimee also checked around her if anyone is looking before she removed her school face. She pulled my arms so we could be closer and the chance of anyone seeing use is low.

"I've been looking for you. I know you're here early but you're not on your desk. Where did you go?" I asked.

"Your friend Arvin came to school very early and waited for me outside the school gate." She replied.

I got intrigued with what she told me. "Arvin?" I asked. "The one who brought me home?" I continued.

She nodded. "Yeah, I saw him outside and he said he was waiting for me. I tried to be as frigid as I can but he somehow made me laugh," she excitedly told me.

I got irritated though I don't know why. I don't have any reason to feel that way. "Why would he wait for you? That guy never comes to school early," I said.

"Really?" she exclaimed. "He said he was captivated the first time he saw me. And that started it. I like frank people."

Now I feel somewhat annoyed. "You like him?" I asked and she nodded. "I like him like I like Serena," she said.I remained silent. The reason why Arvin believed me when I said she's not my girl is that he wants her for himself. I shouldn't have gone drunk that time. They shouldn't have met then.