She's Eccentric Chapter 22

Chapter 22

It's been months since we found out about Aimee's pregnancy and I've noticed the changes in her.Aimee became thinner and the texture of skin became bad. She usually looks so pale now and has less appetite.She stopped going to school and we moved to my parent's house which is near our place, but it's a bit far from school though.

I travel from our house to school for about twenty minutes every day. But it's fine, as long as I am able to be with Aimee.Serena often comes with me to visit Aimee. Sometimes Arvin tags along with us. It's good that they don't forget about Aimee.Aimee lost weight a little. She would sometimes dream while awake, they said that it's hallucination.

Leila visits every once in a while with Therese, I still didn't get the chance to meet Julius but I think its fine.My mom stays at our house and stopped working for the time being, while dad comes back and forth from America to here.And Jake, he visits everyweek. After we found out about the pregnancy, he never tried to talk to me.We were like strangers when we see each other. It must still be difficult for him to accept the thing about our baby.

Aimee's belly got a bit bigger now, it already has a bump. Since it's already five months, the baby is already kicking and moving around.It feels so good and warm to feel the baby's movement. It's overwhelming and terrifying at the same time.I still can't explain how our love for each other created another living creature. And it is now in her womb.I feel ecstatic when the baby kicks. Even though Aimee changed physically and emotionally, my feelings for her did not change.

I am on my way home now to meet her. We are still preparing for the upcoming important celebration.

I was cleaning my mom's car when I saw Aimee brushing Arsee'sfur. The cat is very close to her.She looks so pretty while brushing our cat's fur. She looks radiant and carefree. The expression on her face is priceless.I knew right there and then that she would make a good mom to our child. So, I should be a good father as well.

After I washed the car, I moved closer to Aimee whose looking somewhere far. She must be day dreaming again.She's standing and facing the house so I sneaked and embrace her from her back. She got surprised but she did not react.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her. Aimee gave me a very wide smile and then pointed at the roof.

I didn't get it at all so I waited for her to speak. "I want to go to the roof. But I can't since I am pregnant," she said.

"When you are somewhere high, it gives you a thrilling feeling. And it makes you feel superior in a way. I love that feeling," she added.

I held her hand while my arms are across her body. "You must feel superior all the time. You are my boss," I said.

It made Aimee laugh. Up until now, her laughter gives me a very lovely feeling. Aimee parted from me and sat down on the garden set.She reached something from the table and shows it to me. At first I thought it is a picture in frame, but I was wrong.She turned it around and let me see it. I was surprised to see the drawing I made the first time we met, she framed it.

I knelt in front of her. I reached her right hand and kissed it. "You're able to keep it, and even frame it? You made me so happy," I said.

She put her hand on the side of my face. "You are making me happy every day. This is just a little something," she said.

I faced her tummy as if I am facing our baby. "Hey baby, your mom is so beautiful. You should look like her whether you are a boy or a girl," I said.