She's Eccentric Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I feel so tired, exhausted even. It's like I've been working nonstop for a week. I feel like lying here in my bed for another five hours. I don't wanna get up yet.Am I dreaming? I can smell a sweet scent of flowers. Yeah, I must be dreaming. There will never be a garden in my room. Not even a single plant.

I opened up my eyes and my vision is still blurry. I blinked a couple of times so I can see clearer. I was magnified with what I saw. Aimee is unconsciously lying in my bed with her head on my chest.She is embracing me while she is sleeping and it is just so sweet. To wake up and someone soundly sleeping is gently embracing you, it makes your day irreplaceable.

I put my arms around her and kissed her on the head. But wait, I remember something about last night. "Are you awake?" I uttered.

She moaned before she even answered. "Yeah." I held her chin up to look at me. We seriously have to talk.

"You didn't tell me last night that I am gonna be the first," I told her as she gave me a grin. "What gave you an Idea that you're not?" she asked.

She was looking at me and I know that I am all that she can see. "There are times you acted like a sex-starved woman, so I thought..." I don't have to finish what I'm saying since she knows what I mean.

She hit my chest with her arms. "Hey! When did I act like a sex-starved woman?" she said while she is laughing.

I gave her a smile. "You are trying to seduce me everyday like you're really sex-starved," I said while looking at her. She keeps on grinning.

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. "You know, the consequence of what we did is freaking me out."

She laughed with what I said. "Know what? You don't have to worry," she said and she has a confident smile. I asked her with my eyes. "A few hours ago when I went to the bathroom to pee, I had my period so we're safe."

I nodded. "Oh. That's good," I felt relieved with what she said. "Maybe we shouldn't do that again," I said.

She chuckled. "Don't make me laugh Chase. It's as if you didn't do this with your ex-girlfriends before," she said.

I choked with that. "I did, but we used..." Darn! Just one word and it's so embarrassing to say to her.

"Condoms?" I heard her ask. It's more of like an answer than a question. I nodded in response. "Then we could use them next time," she said

I showed her a gesture of disagreement. "No. We should not be doing this. There shouldn't be a next time," I said as I stood up my bed. I reached for my shirt which is at the floor and wore it.

"Why not?" she asked. I faced her and pointed. "Were not lovers so we shouldn't have done this. We crossed the line last night and that should be the end of it."

"No!" She pulled me towards her and gave me an embrace. My face is on her chest since she is standing on my bed. "Chase, can't we just be happy and let things happen?" she asked.

I feel angry, angry at myself. I didn't feel it earlier but I suddenly felt it. I am a monster who's taking advantage of Aimee. "Shut up! Do I look like I'm doing it for myself, huh?" I asked her with my voice almost shouting.

I pulled away from her and turned. I don't want to look at her. "That's it, you are not doing me a favor for not touching meif that's what you are thinking!" she screamed.