The Guardian's fight under the blue eyes and the letter of hope

The Guardian’s fight under the blue eyes and the letter of hope

 The sun of the fourth day had finally risen. The army of monsters, wizards and the remaining heroes had gathered outside the trap door of the Crypt and they were waiting for their leader to come.

Roxanne moved outside, coming from the trap door following Max, who in the form of a tall warrior, was making way for her to pass. She walked past the gathered groups and stood near Hook, Maleficent and Hades.

They smirked at her and she returned the smile.

“I understand that you are doing this half-hearty but after that fight you will not see me again, I promise.”

“We care only for our lifestyles, not your morals. But we get to have a good fight with Dragen and that’s the only reason for helping you.” Hades said and the fire on his head passed on his shoulders above his black tunic.

“Thank you.”

Roxanne lifted her arm and she gave the signal; the black smoke from Maleficent’s magic covered them all and they disappeared.

 --------------------------------------

Sapphire felt a strong beat on his chest and lifted his head, as far as the chains were allowing him. He felt a strong desire, a feeling of need and will for life.

Roxanne?

“No, she couldn’t have.” He murmured and looked at the closed doors of the throne Room.

The doors opened with a thud and he looked at Servus surprised.

“For what reason am I honored by your presence?” Sapphire asked with sarcasm and Servus hit him with his whip.

“I didn’t come here to talk to you! Where is my Lord?”

“Why are you asking me lowlife?” Sapphire hissed with anger.

Servus ignored the chained dragon and looked outside from the open doors.

“Today will be the final day for her…”

“Don’t say nonsense Servus…or is it that you want to avenge your wounded pride?”

“Don’t mock me dragon…besides I will not be the one fighting her.”

“Servus!” Dragen’s deep voice was heard behind them.

Servus kneeled immediately and Dragen asked him what he wanted.

“There’s been spotted a strange movement at the south of the Castle’s gate. We have yet to confirm who or what it is.”

Dragen smiled and headed outside ignoring Sapphire’s vain attempts to free himself from the chains.

“Watch now Guardian; I will soon bring her to you…” Dragen spoke with low voice, which could only be heard from the dragon.

 ---------------------------------------

Cinderella and Mulan noticed the sudden change on the guards from the outside of their tower. Since they were trapped into the tall western tower, more lower decks were added in order to supervise them all the time.

“Don’t you find it strange Mulan? Why would they change the guards now?”

“It must be Roxanne. Remember what Tinkerbell said? She would come for us; I am sure this must be the reason.

“Girls, look here!” Jack whispered at them and soon everyone had gathered close to the small window.

A troop consisted of Shadows in the form of tigers and horse riders had gotten outside from the walls and stood there, without moving, in front of the Castle’s gates. They looked anxious and they were clinging their weapons with impatience.