The party of the gallery

 Roxanne woke up when she felt the bright light on her skin; she got up and looked around her. She was lying on the same bench her family had left her right in front of Jack Sparrow’s pirate ship attraction inside Eurodisney. She left a deep sob and tears overflowed.

“I am back…” she whispered and suddenly she looked on her chest, lifting carefully her T-shirt.

And it was there; the small sign of the Rose was there and it became warmer when she touched it.

“It wasn’t a dream…” she murmured with happiness.

“Roxanne!” Mitsi shouted at her as she was walking to her side carrying her shopping bags.

“Mitsi…Mom…Dad!” she screamed from joy and ran with speed on their arms.

 -------------------------------

6 years later

 “Roxanne…you burnt it!” Mitsi shouted with anger and Roxanne flinched.

“I am sorry Mitsi! I am not good at this.” She admitted with a sad, baby crying face, and looked at the burnt pan.

“Well, it can’t be helped. Since you’ve moved out, you became hopeless on cooking!”

“But I am a “fairy” on cleaning right?” she admitted playfully and hugged her sister tightly, laughing together.

Mitsi placed the omelet into the plate and started cutting the tomatoes for the salad. Roxanne started making the table and she placed the water glasses on it.

When her family and the doctors discovered that her heart disease had seized to exist a huge number of emotions consumed them; her father was even capable of suing both the doctors in America and France. But most of all Roxanne had felt that she had awakened from a long nightmare.

Upon their return back home and her reunion with her friends, Roxanne devoted her school studies to the main purpose of gaining a scholarship. And she did it; after her studies in California’s Institute of Arts, Roxanne had begun creating her work and present it in various galleries. 

She quickly became known for the variety of the themes she painted, the techniques she used on her works and above all, the messages she passed on her audience. Roxanne soon became able to move out from her home and rent an apartment in New York, where also her atelier was.

“But I am still surprised, even after six years; how full of life you were when we saw you that day.”

“I know Mitsi, I believe that too.” And her hand moved on her chest.

Her “rose” hadn’t disappeared after all this time but it would become warmer from time to time when she would touch it. Roxanne was confident that she would be able to meet everyone again, and this thought was giving her amazing inspiration.

“So what will you do?” Mitsi asked as they were putting the dished in the dish-washer.

“About what Mitsi?”

“The next presentation is going to be help in the villa of one of your benefactors. It is strictly said that a formal dress is needed.”

“I haven’t decided anything yet, but I will come up with something. But now, I want you to stay tonight. How about that? We can go tomorrow and search for designs!”

Mitsi gladly accepted and they retired for the night. When Roxanne closed the door of her room, she took off her clothes and stood before the mirror of her room. Her curls were falling to her shoulders, since she had cut them, and her blue eyes were reflecting her power; she has been using the gift Sapphire had bestowed upon her in order to keep up with her promise.