Chapter 9

*Aaliyah in MM

6 weeks later
Jaiden

I wasn't inside the best situation right now. I just got in a heated argument with this nigga Tyrell. He owe me my money and now he wanna back out and shit like we didn't make a deal.

"it's shit you owe me too"

"nah you got it all the way twisted. Anytime I borrowed from you or something I returned it."

"bro you going in on me for $300"

"hell yeah! That 300 could have went to my daughter but me being me I was looking out for a friend"

"I ain't got it yet"

"I gave you chance after chance and day after day. You still ain't got it for me now you really gon have to give me my shit!"

"you tripping man"

"I'll bust ya fucking head open. Test me if you want to"

"yeah ok"

"And I'll fuck your girl in front of ya face nigga"

Before I could reacted he pulled a gun out his waist band. My heart dropped and then I felt the sharp blow to my chest and arm. My daughter flashed before my eyes and oddly Kenya did too.

Kenya

Me and Jayla was just chilling. We had just got finished watching a scary movie. I was nearly falling sleep when Jayla got a call.

"WHAT THE FUCK !!!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS" she broke down in tears

I looked at her confused as day.

"What!? what's wrong?"

She hung the phone up and jumped up

"Jaiden got shot two times!" She was saying in a rush as she slipped on her shoes

"Oh my gosh" I jumped up with her and we headed to the car

-

-

-

-

I looked around at everyone here for Jaiden. Except for Sean. The doctors said that he was in critical condition. She said that he could potentially loose his life considering the fact that the bullet is only 3 inches from his heart.

One mistake can cost his life. Even though I only knew Jaiden in these short 3 months I feel like he was someone I had a strong connection with. I never thought I could ever have a connection like that with a boy.

"You feeling a little better?" I asked Jayla who has been crying her eyes out for the longest but I understand it. And we all have our moments. I can't imagine how she's feeling knowing she just might loose her brother whom she's so close to.

She shook her head no and covered her face with her hands. Man I wish I could take all this stress off her shoulders. I looked across at his daughter who was sleep inside her grandmas arms. She doesn't even know what's going on. All I could do was pray that he makes it out alive. I can't loose him because i'll deeply regret how I was to him ans also because he was just a good friend. No matter what I will always remember first meeting him.

I wiped my tears. I haven't even cried once but thinking of him now just made me wanna ball up and cry like a baby. I don't want to loose another friend.

4 hours later

I woke up. Still was in this hospital. Most were gone and some were sleep. I woke up Jayla and the lady was just then coming out.

"Uhm family of Jaiden Wilson"

God please let him live

"They removed the bullet and everything. He's going to be ok but he will be in here for awhile"

Thank you Jesus was all I said over and over again in my head. It's crazy that he survived a bullet close to his heart. But I'm glad because loosing someone is very devastating.

"Oh my goodness! When can we see him?" Jayla asked her

"Tonight we can take a few people. Visiting ours start at 2:00 and end at 9. Only two people can stay with him the whole night if they want"

"Okay thank you a lot" Jayla said

"No problem. We'll take 3 people"

"You want to come Kenya?"

I nodded "yes I do"

While I waited she got sleeping Aaliyah out of the older ladies arms. Aaliyah was really knocked out. She was definitely tired but I am too. We been here all day

We got his room and he was laying down watching tv. His arm was all wrapped up and he had a patch covering his chest. I smiled when he smiled seeing us come in. He looked so tired.

"Jaiden I cried my damm life out! What happened?" She asked as she sat Aaliyah on his lap

"Dispute with Tyrell but they arrested him"

"What was it over?" I asked

"I asked him for the money he owed me.. didn't know that Shit would have me in the hospital"

"Fucking coward" Jayla said rolling her eyes

"Now it's just like fuck the $300 cause he in jail now and I'm just glad to be alive on some real shit"

I nodded "I'm glad your ok"

"Thank you" he bit his lip and rubbed Aaliyah's hair

"Welcome"