Chapter 45

Kenya

"Go wake mommy up" I heard Jaiden whisper as I turned into a better position

And just as he said Londyn came in the room yelling.

"Mommy wake up!"

I felt her jump on the bed and fall on me. She played in my hair and continued to yell in my ear. This is the type of shit that gets me mad. He wonders why I don't want to get pregnant again.

He was laughing hard as hell while Londyn continued to scream and laugh.

"Your kidding me. Jaiden that shit isn't funny. Like I'm so fucking mad right now" I got up and went downstairs "Dumb ass"

I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I rolled my eyes heading their feet coming down the steps.

"Dont come near me. I'm so serious"

"Mommy I'm sorry. Daddy gave me money and gum to do it"

"Ok" I sighed and closed my eyes again

I felt Jaiden kissing on my jaw. Without hesitation I pushed his face away from me extra hard.

"Ow damn"

I turned over and slapped him, pushing his face again.

"Why the fuck would you do something like that?"

"We need breakfast...."

I frowned "Hell no. Your arms and hands not broke. If you thought this was going to get me to make breakfast your very stupid"

He held a smile on his face and tried to pull me to him.

"Leave me alone. I worked this whole week and barely got any sleep so why would you do that?"

"I apologize baby, go back to sleep"

"I can't go to sleep now. You really pissed me off"

"I'll watch them if you want"

"I don't care. Next time don't do some shit like that. If I did that to you you'd be mad as hell and go off on me. You really got some nerve Jaiden"

"I said I'm sorry"

"Don't even say anything to me. Make your own breakfast. You'll be doing it for awhile now"

He groaned "You serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"I love you"

"Aaliyah and Londyn does to" I laid back down and closed my eyes

"You foul for that Kenya"

I gave him the middle finger "Checking for a care to give"

"Come 'er"

"Shut up."

"I won't have her do it again. Aight?"

I ignored him. I'm beyond tired. I'm sure he knew that but didn't care. I worked from 8 to 4 all this week and barely got any sleep with Aaliyah and Londyn. See if I did that to his ass he'd be mad.

"You hear me baby?"

"Yeah I just don't care"

"Go back in the room"

"No I need some peace and quiet which you aren't giving me"

"Ard well I'm bouta drop Aaliyah off at school"

"Yeah yeah ok"

Finally he left. Once he was gone I was able to get some rest.

Jaiden