Chapter 48

Excuse mistakes
Aaliyah in MM (I tried to find someone as close to her as possible)
Vote / comments please
Kenya

I finished pulling Aaliyah's curly hair into a bun and brushing her baby hairs down. Jaiden came into the room and sat his keys down.

"Go in the room with Londyn" I told her

She got up and went.

"So what happened?"

"She's locked up"

"Oh my gosh are you serious" I said surprised

He nodded

"Thank you Jesus" I smiled and hugged him "Jaiden I thought we were going to loose her"

"Same" he sighed

"What's wrong baby?" I stared into his eyes

"Still a little shooken by what happened..."

"Me too" I said "I can't believe she would do something like that"

"Me either" he said "She had her life on track and everything. One stupid mistake messed up her life"

"She didn't have to do that. Whether she wanted Aaliyah or not that's not the way to do it. All she did was give us a heart attack and most importantly scared Aaliyah. She's still scared sometimes"

"I got the restraining order so if she does get out we should be fine"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" he kissed me

I went to Londyn's room and noticed Aaliyah and her playing. I smiled then shut the door gently.

"Should I take them somewhere fun?"

"If you want to. I'm going past Sean house though"

"No come with us. I know the girls will want you to come"

"You right..."

"We can see him on the way back"

"Aight lemme get ready"

After getting Londyn ready and Aaliyah was dressed and ready to go, we left out.

~****~

"Do you like it?" I asked Aaliyah as she looked at a pink floral dress

She nodded

"Do you want it?"

"Yeah, I don't know if they have my size though"

I let go of Jaiden's hand and looked through the dresses. Finally I found a small for her and gave her the dress.

"Mommy I want one like that" Londyn pouted

"They don't have you're size but we'll get you a cute dress like hers"

"Ok" she reached her arms up for Jaiden and he reluctantly picked her up