Chapter 15

King

Kenya

Kenya

I haven't seen Jayla in a while so I decided to go over her house. I got out the car and headed to her door. I didn't even have to knock she instantly opened the door.

"Wassup Kenya" she said letting me in

I smiled "Nothing you?"

"Same as you girl"

I went to the living to see Jaiden sleep on the couch. He was gone.

"what's up with him?" I pointed laughing at Jaiden

she rolled her eyes "He got drunk last night"

I shook my head "Wow"

"I don't know why his ass always decides to come here though like he doesn't have a house"

"I'd kick his butt out too"

Went into the kitchen and I sat at the table.

"You don't think I tried that!?" She exclaimed "He out clean. He got pissy drunk"

"That's a Damn shame" I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the lemonade I had

"He wanted to see you though"

"me? Why?"

"He wants to take you out Kenya"

"Where?" I side eyed her

"Movies"

"Oh" I nodded "I'm fine with that"

"Yeah but looks like that won't be happening today" she looked at him

I shrugged "He needs something to do other then getting drunk"

"Foreal"

"seem like his job boring him..."

She busted out laughing "I can't with you Kenya!"

-

I picked out these cute black high waisted shorts. Even though it isn't summer they were selling it and it was cute. I just had to get it. After getting a few things out of there I went into Victoria's secret. I need more underwear, bra's and other necessities. Since I'm off today I just had to make a quick shopping run. I been meaning to do it for awhile but never got to it.

"Your total is $95.60" I sighed and slid my card

"Here you go. Have a nice day" she handed me my bag and receipt

"Thanks you. You to" I then left

While walking I noticed footlocker. God knows I shouldn't be spending all this Damn money. After debating a bit I just went inside. I needed some sneakers.

"Welcome to footlocker" the lady greeted me at the door

I smiled and looked at all the shoes. They had all types of varieties. Nikes, Jordan, New balance, LeBron's you name it. Of course except for sketchers. I'm having a hard time tryna figure out what to get. As I was looking I heard someone walk up. I looked to my right to see one of the workers. He was really cute but besides that ....