Chapter 47

Kenya

I woke up hearing commotion downstairs. As I turned over I noticed Jaiden knocked out. The sounds became louder when I heard Aaliyah screaming. I quickly ran out and to her room. My heart dropped to my knees when I noticed she wasn't in there.

"Jaiden Jaiden!" I screamed as I ran to the door

Opening the door I noticed some girl who I couldn't make out putting Aaliyah in a red car. Oh my God. I didn't care that I had no shoes on my feet I just ran as quick as I can to the car. Then I noticed it was Jessica. Before she could get inside the car I pulled her arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" I yelled holding her by her neck "You're not taking her!"

"Mommy!" I heard Aaliyah crying

Jaiden should be out here any minute now. If not I must've not yelled that loud.

"She's my daughter!"She yelled back "My biological!"

"No she isn't. You need to move on with you're life bitch! You don't love her, I do!"

I looked down seeing her reach down soon pulling a gun out her waistband.

I tried to react but she shot multiple times in the chest.

"Babe, wake up"

I woke up looking around noticing I was still in my room, in bed. My eyes then landed on Jaiden. He looked frantic and pretty much disturbed

"What?"

"Aaliyah ain't in her room. I'm trying to stay calm but I can't"

"This better not be another dream" I mumbled to myself

"The hell you mean a dream? This shit real" he grabbed his keys off the counter

"Babe please tell me you're lying!" Fresh tears stung my eyes making my sight go blurry

"Why the fuck would I lie about some shit like this!?" He yelled out of anger "Look imma go around looking for anything suspicious. Who the hell could be driving around at three in the damn morning anyway?"

"Ok but call me once you get in the car" I said through sobs "Please. Don't forget"

I walked out right behind him but went to Londyn's room. She was still sleep under her covers. I puller back the covers checking her making sure she wasn't hurt during this. How the hell did she even get in the house? Maybe one of us left the door unlocked. I really don't know or remember.

She moved around in her sleep so I got up and left her alone. Going into Aaliyah's room my eyes landed on her bed. Her covers were everywhere wildly. I sat down on her bed and broke down. I'm sure Jessica has something to do with this. Why do I have to live this nightmare? Why?

Jaiden

I called Kenya back for the third time and she finally answered. Just by the tone in her voice I knew she'd been crying a lot.

"Baby I'm behind this red card that don't have their taillights on"

"Red car?" She said before pausing "Jaiden follow that car. Don't let it out you're sight!"

"How you k-"

"Don't question it. I'll explain later just please watch that car please!" Her voice cracked "Follow it wherever it goes. That's the car you want"

"Aight" I made a turn following closely behind

I tried looking in to see if I saw anything. Sure enough that was Jessica's curly hair pulled into a puff.