Chapter 32

My apologies for the long wait ! Buuttttt updated :)

Kenya

My eyes fluttered open to the bright sun coming through the window. Music was playing and Jaiden was in the shower. I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes. I was still sore from last night I could feel it. Forgetting I was naked I laid back down and pulled the covers over me.

The shower cut off and minutes later Jaiden came out with the towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

"You finally up" he said noticing me

I smiled softly "Yep"

"You sore?"

I nodded while frowning

"My poor baby" he laughed

After he was done getting dressed he came over to me.

"You still naked?"

"Yes and I'm n-"

"Ion wanna hear it."

I rolled my eyes. He pulled the covers back and started to grab me but I pushed him back and covered myself back up.

"Don't touch me" I said jokingly

"You acting like I ain't just see you naked bruh" he laughed

"Ok and.... lemme take a shower"

"You left a few clothes over here last time" he pointed to a drawer on his dresser. He tossed me my black silk robe.

I got up and went inside the drawer. I was surprised to see most of my clothes and stuff in there. I come over here once in awhile but never thought I left this much stuff.

"Ok. I'm about to take a shower" I said heading to the bathroom

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held a faint smile on my face as he kissed from my neck to my shoulder softly.

"Jaiden....." I moaned a little

"Yeah?"

"Im already sore so don't get ahead of yourself Mr"

He laughed against my neck "Aight..."

"What we doing today?"

"I have a court date today. I'm trying to get full custody of Aaliyah"

"Oh yeah.... good luck with it. I know you're really serious about this"

"I am" he sighed "And I appreciate it"

I nodded and he let me go. Time to get in this shower.

Jaiden

"Hello?" I answered my phone

"Jaiden" Jayla voice was heard

"Wassup?"

"Are you doing anything today?"

"Yeah why?"

"Man... I needed you to set up this play house I got for Aaliyah"

I groaned "Bruh you always got something for this lil girl I swear.. but I got a court date at 3 o'clock"

"Oh foreal? I'm praying that you get her because we all know that bitch Nancy will keep her for herself if she can"

"Hell yeah and that's why I'm doing this shit now while she still young. Plus I need her with me all the time instead of just the weekend"

"Same with me. Imma let you get ready so you don't be late or nothing"

"Ard bye"

"Bye." She hung up and I threw my phone on the bed.