Chapter 39

3 month later |
Kenya

I got a call text from Jaiden telling me to come to his mom's house. I went inside his room and froze when I noticed him holding her pregnancy test.

He frowned "This shit yours?"

I closed the door not saying anything

"Is it?" He asked again "I need a answer Kenya"

"Yes, bu-"

"We been using protection. You fucking with another nigga now?" His jaw clenched and I watched as he became more and more heated by my silence. He threw the test at me "You not saying shit so I'm taking that as a yes!"

"Jaiden no. I swear to you I haven't been with anybody but you. I'm just -- I'm nervous a-and ..... that's why I'm not speaking. Please don't take it that way" I felt my eyes water

"Stop fucking around with me..." he looked at me like he couldn't believe me even if his life depended on it "Just tell me now if you cheated or not cause I'm past fucking mad at this point and I'm trying my damn best not to go the fuck off. We fucked every time with a condom and that other time I pulled out. Why the fuck I'm just now finding a positive pregnancy test?"

"I'm not!" I yelled out of frustration "The first time we has sex the condom broke, I just didn't tell you sooner because I was afraid just this was going to happen"

His facial expression softened a little "That was like twenty five fucks ago"

I tried not to laugh and sat next to him "I'm sorry you had to find out this way and especially so late. I was just scared that you'd be mad at me"

"Mad at you about what?" He wrapped his arm around me and kisses my temple "The hell I'd be mad you for?"

I shrugged "I don't know. Maybe I was just thinking too much"

"You definitely was. I wouldn't get mad you for something you had no control over. Now if you trapped me it'd be a different story but that's not the case and I know you wouldn't do that. I'll always be there for you no matter what baby and don't forget it."

I wrapped my arms his neck hugging him tight "I love you"

"I love you more"

"Lemme guess, you about two or three months along?"

"Three" I said "We'll be doing to a doctor's appointment next week to find out the gender"

"This gone take some shit to get used to. My mama going to flip"

"About that" I trailed off "She already knows"

"Damn foreal? I'm kinda surprised she ain't get on my case. Well I'll let Jayla know"

"Uh," I laughed a little "She knows too"

"Do everybody know?"

"Pretty much except you and Aaliyah"

"You can't tell her shit cause she would've been said something to me"

"That's one reason why I didn't tell her" I laughed "I know how she is"

"You growing at all yet?"

I nodded and lifted my shirt so he could see the very small bulge "It feels weird. I'm so used to my flat stomach, now I have to deal with this"

He rubbed his hand over it and laughed "Better get used to it cause you going to be stuck like this for nine months"

I cringed "Oh don't remind me"

"What you wishing for?"

"A girl of course. I want Aaliyah to have someone to play with"

"She can play with em if he a boy"