Chapter 18

*Kenya in MM*

Kenya

Just keepin' it honest
You wouldn't want a young nigga if I wasn't whippin' this foreign
That's why I came back, top down

You gon have to do more than just (say it)
You gon have to do less when you (do it)
Tell mama you know I (show it)
Always want you to (prove it)
You gon have to do more than just (say it)
You gon have to do less when you (do it)
Tell mama you know I (show it)
See you gon need to more than just (prove it)

I moved my head to the song while doing my nails. Today was a normal boring day. I was off work for awhile thank God. So on my spare time I just listened to music.

And you know, you know
And you know, in this foreign car let it go
And you know, you know
And you know, in this foreign car let you know

But I ain't know that I want you, and you want me
But I don't know, you know I know
That this ain't right, cause you want me
Cause I got dough, ever since you walked in
Saw my foreign, slam my door
You know I know that you been on it
But I been on it, on the low

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone began ringing. I picked it up and answered without bothering to see who it was.

"Hello?" I asked

"Lemme come through" Jaiden said

"You wanna come over?" I asked weirdly

"Yeah I do"

"Um. Ok"

He laughed "Aight I'm on my way"

I opened the door seeing Jaiden. He came inside and shut the door behind him. I guess you can say I'm kinda choosy between him and King. I honestly don't know where I stand with both of them.

"You was doing your nails I see" he noticed my hands out and me blowing them

"Yup. Gotta make sure these look nice you know?"

"I guess" he chucked

I sat down on the couch next to him.

"You might not see it but I'm still shocked and happy about you opening up to me at the hospital that day"

I looked down "Really?"

"Yeah.. man I couldn't get that out my head since"

"Why? I mean I know I don't trust opening up to people but I feel like we have a good connection for me too"

"That's the thing" he sighed "Why you so comfortable opening up to me? On everything I still feel like I'm not getting through to you"

"Well least I don't have to be filled with remorse because you did give me your full attention. Your understood me and was there to comfort me. I don't really open up but with you I just felt like I could"

"I'm glad you felt like you could open up to me"

I did half a smile and nodded "Me too"

"So" he cleared his throat "You plan on doing anything today?"

"Nope" I said looking at my nails

Jaiden

It's crazy because she can't even notice I'm feeling her. It's something about her... I just want to be there for her. I don't want her to feel like she's alone. I know I committed to this bet but I'm having second thoughts on that.

Ion want to take advantage of her especially since she's opening my eyes to how innocent people like her go through niggas like me everyday. She ain't did shit to deserve what I'm supposed to be doing to her.

"Imma catch you later Kenya. Gotta visit someone right quick"

"Okay. Bye" she stood and let me out

Time to make shit right. I'm taking a liking to Kenya..

-

-

-

-

"Sean I can't do it" I said looking at him seriously

"So you quite the bet bruh?"

I nodded "I can't help the feelings I'm developing for her"

"Man..." he shook his head "Its not that hard. You done played a few girls"

"It Damn sure is. I know I wasn't and still to this day isn't the best person to women but being friend's with Kenya opening my eyes to a lot"

"And how so?"

"She aint did shit to deserve this. If I didn't know shit about her and did this to her I would be one fucked up person. She was comfortable opening up to me about her past. Something no other girl has ever did"

"She won't fi-"

"I'm not doing it" I said sipping my Hennessey

"Yo foreal?"

"Yeah you can ask someone else" I said "I would kill niggas with no mercy if I found out they was plotting on my daughter"

He sighed and just nodded "Aight man. Then I guess it's over"

I just felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I know this shit gonna come out the closet sometime though. And I'm not prepared.

Jayla

I listened hearing everything they were saying. Wow.... they was plotting on my friend. Yeah I'm definitely going to say something to them both. I don't know how I'm going to tell Kenya.