Four guys and the girl

A/N: hey guys I've written the description for the sequel to this book, its short I know but I will be posting the first chapter as soon as possible. Please tell me what you guys think of the description.

○•○•○

My names Lizzy Anderson. Maya and Jake's daughter. We did live in New York, we had just moved to Miami last week, and school Starts next week. Mom and dad thought that changing schools and the environment would change my
'attitude', whatever.

°°°
Lizzy Anderson, she's your typical rich bad ass rebel of a teenager. She's nothing like her parents, and with Jake and Maya being gone all the time with work, leaves Lizzy and the whole house all alone. She's not the party throwing type, but she parties.. hard.

°°°
Dylan Sun, he's your typical star quarterback jock, has every girl swooning over him. He's the most popular, most good looking guy at school, or at least he was. He drinks, and parties. But not as  often as Lizzy.

Sam Taylor is your typical bad boy, rides a motorcycle to school, smokes and parties. Even though he's a bad boy, he's never gotten in any trouble with the police, at least not yet. Although he has  also just moved in and starting a new school he'll be noticed for sure.

Lizzy moves in across the street from Dylan Sun, and a week later Sam Taylor moves in next door to Lizzy. What happens when all three of their paths cross? Will they become Friends or will they be Enemies?