Chapter 8: Jake

Maya's POV

I'm scared even going meters near Zach. I'm just scared of him after what happened last Friday. Jake switched around his classes to where he has all of my classes just to make sure nothing else happen like that happens again.

I'm on my way to lunch with Jake right by my side it seems that he is right there to help me if anything happens which is weird because he standing up for me. He doesn't do that for people at our school. I mean he's the bad boy of the school and I am or, was kinda the outsider no body talked to me except my friends Chloe and Zoe.

"Hey you okay?" Jake interrupts my thoughts. Geez I hate when people don that, But he's being nice so...

"Yeah." I say shyly. Which I think was a bad idea.

"What's wrong did something happen was it..." I didn't give him time to finish what he was going to say.

"Really , I'm fine." I say again.

***

The school day is over and Jake is taking a two hour test. He told me to sit on the steps right outside of the school and wait for him.

And that's where I am right now, I've been sitting here for about an hour now and my butt hurts.

I'm doing math homework when something, or someone blocks the light of the sun from my paper.

I freeze.

What if its Zach?

What if he kidnaps me again but for more than two and a half hours ?

All these what if's they're going through my mind right now.

Jake's POV:

I'm worried about leaving Maya outside by herself.

What if Zach bothers her?

Well I guess it's a good thing that I can see her from the window I'm sitting next to.

As I look out the window there is a tall person standing behind her, but I cant see his face. I started panicking what if Zach is bothering her?

Maya's POV:

I'm panicking what if its Zach?  I take a deep breath and then I finally have the gut to talk and tell him what's on my mind, kind of, "excuse me, you're blocking my light, can you move please?" I ask in my sweet voice.

"No I will not move." says the voice. I'm to scared to look behind me and see who is behind me.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

hey guys sorry about the short chapter its kind of a filler for the next one. and sorry about the point of veiws switching around so much.

~Vote~  ~Comment~ 

Thanks guys!!