Chatper 14: back to school

Chapter 14 back to school

I'm woken up by my five o'clock alarm. I really don't want to go back to school but at the same time I do because I get to see Chloe and Zoe.

Sally said that Jake and Cole have to take me to school from now on. I really don't want to be seen with them there, there are going to major rumors.

***

As I get out of the car with Jake people are already staring.

Jeez I don't need this right now.

When I'm heading to first hour. There's staring and whispering.

By the time I get to first period Mrs. Farrar called me to her desk.

"Maya, these essays, poems and stories are really good. You could get a full scholarship from this."

"What?" I asks shocked.

By now the whole class is looking and laying attion to our conversation.

"You can graduate a month early." she says with a very serous look on her face.

"Umm... Okay" I didn't know else to say. I mean what are you suppose to say to this kind of stuff.

"Just think about it okay... But I need a answer In the next two days." She says When I walk over to my desk and work on our character essay.

***

By the time lunch rolls around I sit at our usual table with my two best friends. Chloe and Zoe.

I cant stop thinking about what Mrs. Farrar said about me graduating early.

A tap on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts.

"Hey why are you over here?" A very fimiar voice said.

"Uh this is my table, I sit here everyday." I say turning to face Cole.

"Sally said you have to sit with us from now on." he said as his eyebrows are pulling together.

"What is he talking about Maya" chloe says. Oh shoot I forgot to tell them.

"You didn't tell them?" jake comes up behind Cole making him jump a bit.

"No I kinda forgot." I say as I look at my hands like their the most interesting thing in the world.

"Tell us what Maya?" Zoe cuts in.

"Umm..." I pause trying to figure out how I'm going to tell them.

'Just lay it on them Maya.' the voice in my head is telling me.

"imlivingwiththemnow"

"What!?" all four of them say at once.

"I'm living with them now" I say to where it's more clear.

"Who?" I swear can the blonde headed Chloe get anymore blonde?

"Jake and Cole" I watch them to see what kind I'd reaction they will give me. Either that they'll say their cool with it then yell at me later.

I feel terrible right because I didn't want them to find out like this. Especially because Chloe has the biggest crush on Cole.

"WHAT!?!?" I Hear Chole scream this caused heads to turn.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I say looking down.

"Yeah me too" she says then gets up and walks away.

Well shit. I probly just lost one of my best friends.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the REALLY late update I've been a little busy. But I hope you liked it

Vote

Comment

Follow