Chapter 6: Jake Thank God

It's been about an hour since we've been locked in this tiny space, and Zach keeps inching towards me.

"Zach." I say in a warning voice.

"What?" He asks all innocent.

"Stay on your side of the room, see that line? Stay on that side." I say eyeing him. He stands up putting his hands behind him all of a sudden, his eyes light up. I automatically stand up.

"What?" I say still eyeing him

"A door nob." He says really happy.

"What?" I say as I run over to him, but he won't move.

"Zach move I just want to get the hell out of here." I say pleadingly.

"Only if." He starts.

"If what?!" I say a little to quickly.

"If you kiss me." He finishes.

"What? No!" I yell.

"Well then your not leaving this room." he said as he trys to open "And besides its locked." he says with a smirk on his face.

I swear I'm gonna smack that smirk right off his face. He knows sooner or later that I'm going to give in but not this time. I walk back to locked door and sit against it. He looks surprised by my actions. I'm only kissing him when hell freezes over.

Jake's POV

It's been an hour since school has been out. It's not like Maya to be late. Not that I care about her..

Do I have feelings for her? No I've only known her like two weeks..

But you've known of her since freshman year.

"Where's Maya?" Cole asks, almost like he was reading my mind.

"I don't know." I reply, "but she better get her pretty butt out here. Before I go in there and get her." I say.

"Well let's just go in there right now if we find her it'll save like twenty minutes." He suggested.

"Okay." I agree.

•••

She wasn't in any of the class rooms that were open. I heard talking.

I followed it.

It led to a janitors closet. I try to open it but it's locked.

"Cole give me a bobby pin." I command.

"What makes you think I have a bobby pin? I'm a guy" he reply's.

"Dude, I see it hanging out of your pocket" I said.

"Damn." He says and hands the bobby pin to me and I start doing my work.

Yes! It worked I opened the door to see Zach and Maya arguing. Maya looks like she's been crying. Both their heads snapped to our direction.

"Jake, thank god." She said and the next thing that Zach does next is very unexpected.

_____________________

A/N:

Hey guys you probably hate me right now sorry but yeah just sorry.

And sorry it took me so long to update and sorry about the short chapter it's kinda like a filler for the next chapter

~Vote~ ~Comment~ 

Thanks guys!!