Chapter 16: the set up

A/N

IMPORTANT!

this chapter is a FILLER for 17!

Hey guys there's gonna be very short point of views in this chapter, just thought I'd let you know

_______________________________________________

Zach's POV

I've been planning this for a month now.

This is it.

Maya's going to come back to me I just know it... Well maybe not. But I hope that she'll hate that Jake dude as much as she hated me.

Once.

My six o'clock alarm went off and I shot straight up.

I have to get to school early, because that's when all the nerds get there.

Once I'm done getting ready I go through the plan:

1. Get to school. Well duh.

2. Talk to Drew I think his name was.

3. Make sure that he asks Maya to go to the library.

4. Tell her that Jake told him to say this.

5. Act like you have no idea of what's going on.

Ok good I have it down.

Maya's POV

I've decided that graduating early just wasn't for me so I turned down Mrs. Farrar's offer about that. The sad thing is that I haven't made things up with Chloe yet.

As I'm putting books back in my locker to get ready for lunch a tall skinny guy with round glasses comes up to me.

How weird. A nerd.

"H-hi ar-are y-you Maya?" he stutters.

Why is he stuttering? Does he find me scary of some what?

"Uh... Yeah, hey isn't your name Drew?" I ask.

"Umm... Y-yeah. Enough about me, Jake said to meet him in the library" he says more clearly this time.

"Yeah, okay" enough about him? it was only his name, but whatever.

I walk in to the library to see Zach.

Oh joy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask frowning.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" he says "Jake said he wanted to talk to me in here" he says again.

LIER!!!! Jake would never want to talk to Zach. He couldn't even handle being in the same room as him for five minutes.

"Well JAKE said he wanted to talk to me in here. So where is he?" I ask pretending to not know that this was probably a set-up.

"Hey don't get snappy at me" he raises his voice at me.

"Zach I wasn't--"

"Maya I don't care. I didn't do any thing. Obviously Jake wants us back together. I mean why else would he try and set this up? We all know that he was nice to you to gain your trust, he doesn't care about you Maya." He says more calmly.

He's right. Jake never did care for me. I let almost all my walls down when I'm with him and he just threw it away. I was even starting to gain feelings for him. And then he turns and stabs me in the back.

Well not literally but you know what I mean.

"Maya--" before Zach could finish what he was going to say I storm out of the room and start walking home.

________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys sorry for leaving you hanging

I hope you liked it though!