Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Maya's POV (before Jake opens the door)

I'm crying because Zach and I have never argued this badly before.

Before I know it the door swings open and I see Jake. How did he get in? The door was locked.

"Jake thank god" I say as I stared walking towards him, but something firm on my arm stopped me.

Zach.

He pulled me into his chest, and I feel a cold medal against my neck.

Oh my god.

"One move and she dies." Zach says.

"Zach let her go. You don't have to do this." Jake says carefully.

"Yes I do. I love Maya, and she won't except that." Zach says.

"Yes I did love you Zach, but you broke up with me and..." he cut me off

"And it was the biggest mistake I've ever made." He said.

I'm scared out of my mind. One wrong move and I'm dead.

"Zach." Cole speaks up for the first time.

"No." Zach says as he's pulling us through the other door that he said was locked.

"I thought you said that door was locked?!" I said.

"I lied. Let's go." He commanded, as he closes and locks the door from this side. I have to stall till Jake and Cole get here.

Zach's POV

I don't know what I'm doing. They all probably think I'm psycho. I just want Maya back...

"No I'm not going anywhere with you. You're crazy Zach. You just threatened to kill me." she said interrupting my thoughts.

"Maya I love you. I had to. I don't want anyone else to have you but me. I just want you back." My voice is soft and full of apology.

"Zach... Please let me go. You realize that you just kidnapped me right? Jake and Cole can go to the police and report a missing person and they know exactly who you are, it'll be easy to find you. Zach you put me through hell when you broke you with me two weeks ago. It took me the whole time  to move on, it was hard and full of tears and heartbreak but it's taking you almost three. Please Zach." she said her voice was soft and forgiving.

Jake's POV (right When Zach pulled Maya through the door)

"Shit Maya!" I yell running towards the door.

It's locked. Just great.

"Cole where's that bobby pin?" I ask worried.

"It's still in the other door." he said staring into mid air in shock about what has just happened.

I jog to the door patting his shoulder "We'll get her back." I say with a reassuring smile.

And grab the pin from the door nob, and run to the other door and start picking at it. I opened it, surprisingly Maya and Zach are still here it was like Maya was stalling, waiting for us, almost like she knew that we would come.

"God damn it, Maya you were stalling." Zach yells and grabs her wrist and started pulling her down the dark hallway, my instincts kick in and I start sprinting after them leaving Cole still standing there in shock.

•••

Zach finally stopped because there was a dead end thank god. Who knew that there was a creepy long black hallway in the school.

Huffing and puffing from running for ten minutes "Zach... Give... It up." I say with breaths between each word.

Okay he's not answering. What should I do to get Maya back and to safety? Am I getting... Not now Jake.

"Zach please, we can still be friends." Maya says I'm not going to say any thing because I know what she's doing. "Okay. Maya, I'm sorry" Zach says as he hands her over to me.

_______________________________
A/N:

Hey guys!! Sorry If things are spelt wrong ha! So I hope you guys liked it and sorry for leaving you hanging on the last chapter :/

~Vote~ ~Comment~

Thanks Guys!!