Chapter 10: Hawaii

We finally find the hotel after driving around for two hours.

We're in the lobby getting ready to check in.

This place is huge! As we're walking to the front desk I see two lines in the shape of a hexagon and a big plant in the middle of the two lines.

I'm walking around the lobby. Then I hear Sally's voice. "Hi can we get two rooms with two beds please?" Sally's says in her sweet voice.

Wait two rooms and there's four of us. Oh, I'm sure that I'm going to be sharing a room with Sally. This is going to be so fun!

We're waiting for the elevator to come. "Okay so Jake and Maya are going to share a room and there's two bed-" I didn't let her finish what she was going to say.

"Wait what! I am not sharing a room with Jake!" I say in an irritated voice.

"Well sweetheart it's either Jake or Cole, which one?" Sally says in an more irritated voice than me, I think she's in a hurry to unpack.

Well Cole will probably have every girl in Hawaii in the room. Jake on the other hand will probably just have parties every night.

I sigh. "It's taken her long enough let's just stick to the plan, she's with me." Jake smirks at me.

"Okay." says Sally. So just great I'm stuck with the party one.

Jake's and my room is on the twenty-Th floor. Sally's is on the tenth floor because Cole is scared of heights, but I like being on the higher Floors so can see the whole beach from our window, and Jake likes being in the higher floors too.

***

We're outside of the room and Jake is trying to get the door open because the card is stuck in the slot because he put it in the wrong way.

What a shocker. (Note the sarcasm).

"Do you need help?" I ask looking at him struggle.

"No I can get this door open on my own." He grumbles.

After ten minutes of trying to open the door Jake finally has success.

I'm the first one in and I freeze out of amazement. "Geez, walk will ya'." Jake says in a Stern frustrated voice.

I think hes just mad because he had to spend ten minutes to open that door.