Chapter 5: No You Douche

Chapter 5: No, you douche

I love Fridays. Why? Because its the last day of school this week, that's why.

Also because it's the beginning of the weekend, now that I'm thinking of the weekend I need to get some sleep. I know it's only the first week back but I'll tell you there's a lot of homework.

Now that I think more of home and stuff. Jake and Cole come to mind I haven't seen them at all this week, at school or not much at home either. Oh well I guess.

JAKE'S POV.

"Do you think she's on to us?" Cole asks.

"Nah man, she has no clue about us." I say.

"Well... I just think that spying on Maya is not a good idea." I turn to face Cole.

"Look we've been doing this all week. Why second thoughts now? Huh?" I say back to him. "Look, calm down she will never find out. We're only doing this to see if this Zach dude makes a move on her. Okay?" I explain.

"Yeah, okay"

It's time for lunch and Cole an I are standing outside the door of the lunch room. Right next to Maya's table.

Maya's POV

Its lunch time and I still haven't seen Cole or Jake around anywhere. I saw them leave the house this morning. This is getting really weird-

"Maya?" I hear a voice interrupting my thoughts. But by the voice I already know who's behind me.

Zach.

I turn around to see him. "Zach, what do you want?"I ask glaring at him.

"I just need five minutes of your time then you can get back to your life." he said staring at his shoes.

No offense to him but he looks like shit. His dirty blonde hair is all messed up like he didn't even touch it when he got out of bed this morning and he's dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt. He's always dressed nice for school, why change now?

"Maya please." he begs softly, I look over to my friends across the table, and they're just staring at him like he smells gross and is real nasty.

"Okay... But only five minutes." After I said that and his eyes lit up. What was he up to? Chloe and Zoe snap  out of their faze and then look at me like I'm craziest person on Earth.

I follow him out into the hallway, then into a janitor's closet. It's dark I can't see anything then he pulls a string hanging from the ceiling and the very dim light comes on. He puts both of his hands on the wall behind me, trapping me in between him and the wall.

"What did you want to talk about Zach?" I ask uncomfortably.

"Nothing." he says casually with a smirk on his face.

"What?!" I screech and try to get out of this trap of his, but he's too strong.

"Zach! Let me go!" I yell at him. He's just standing there laughing! He finds this funny? When I'm freaking out he finds a way to make this seem funny?

Well you have you have another thing coming buddy. Would it be a good idea to knee him in the spot? That's when I realized that I stopped struggling.

He comes closer to me. Before I could do any thing he smashes his lips against mine. My eyes are wide open in surprise. I push him away.

"What hell are you doing?!" I yell at him again.

"Baby, please. I need you." He says softly with a sad look on his face. Well I'm not buying it.

"Zach I'm not your 'baby' anymore you gave that up when you said you were done, and what you said over the phone to Jake." I say looking at him.

He's just looking at his shoes.

"He really did sound like a girl, big time!" he chuckles. So do I.

"Listen, I know the right girl for you is out there somewhere. It's just not me. And you have to accept that you broke up with me, and your never getting me back." I say in a soft voice looking at him in the eye.

"Please, Maya give me a second chance." he asks with sadness filling his voice. "I was the lucky guy to have you and I just threw it away..." He stopped, it looked like he was going to say something else, but he didn't.

"And now your the unlucky guy that doesn't have me. Zach, move on. I know it's hard. Just please try. It took me two weeks to accept it but not this long." I say as I try to open the door but it's locked.

"I didn't want you to run away so I locked it." he says with a smile on his face. "I just wanted you to stay with me." he says again "No, you douche!" I yell at him.

-------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update but you know with Christmas and every thing( and sorry if I spelt douche wrong)

~Vote~ ~Comment~

Thanks guys!!