Chapter Two: Sally's House

Chapter Two: Sally's house

I'm on my way to meet Zach at the mall. What could it be? What did he want to show me? I have  all these questions roaming around in my head.

I finally arrive at the mall, I park right next to his blue Chevy truck, that he's leaning against. Why? Why does he do this to me? Why did he wear that back shirt that fits him so well? He knows I love that shirt. Ugh! He did this on purpose. I walk up to him and we're both smiling like idiots. He does this all the time.

"Hey." He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi." I say kinda shy, which is weird because I'm never shy around Zach we've been together for about two years now. I mean he is the most wonderful boyfriend a girl could ever have. He's so sweet, he surprises me with flowers all the time at school and at home. I tell him he doesn't need to, but every time he says he wants to. 

"Whatcha up to?" He asks I mean he would never cheat on me and when ever he says those words he's up to no good. He moved here to California from New York City about three years ago-

"Maya?" He asks interrupting my thoughts again. I hate it when people do that.

"Yeah?... Oh! Um.... N-Nothing" I say with kind of a hesitant laugh.

"Come on." He says laughing, which I could never get tired of, and leading me into the passenger seat of his truck. Why is he laughing though?... Wait my car I can't just leave it here. It might get stolen or something, the doors don't lock.

"Wait Zach we can't just leave my car here. It does't lock." I say looking back at it.

"Geez you always make every thing about you!" He snaps out of nowhere.

Great, not another fight. What did I do now?

"Maya this, Maya that. You always make everything about you!" He says motioning me with his arms.

"Well I'm sorry for being worried about if my car, and all my things are going to get stolen or not!" I yell back. He looks down to his thighs and puts his hand to his forehead. This is pointless, he always starts useless fights.

"See there you go again, you just like being the center of attention don't you?" he says opening the door and slamming it shut, making me jump, but I follow him out anyways.

He looks up towards the sky and takes a few deep breaths and then turns to face me again. "I can't do this Maya. I just can't." He says with a soft voice and his face in his hands.

"Zach... No please don't leave me-" I try to talk again but he interrupts me again.

"No god damn it Maya! No, I'm done, we're done." With that said he gets in his truck and drives off leaving me all alone.

How could he do this to me? Is this what he wanted to show me? Did he just bring me here to break up with me? 

I feel my heart shatter into a billion tiny pieces. My eyes tear up, but I don't let any fall. I have to stay strong, at least until tonight when I'm all unpacked.

***

I'm on my way to Sally's house. Zach's not answering any of my texts or phone calls, I'm getting worried.

What if something happened to him?

As I pull up to her drive way she comes out like she was looking out the window to see  when I would come.

"Hey your Maya right...I'm Sally its so nice to see you again." She says all cheery I would do the same if Zach hadn't of broken up with me right before this. Gosh what a dick.

"Hi Sally."

"Come on in,  I'll show you your room!"

-------------------------

A/N
Hey guys I think I did that In record Time. 

~Vote~ ~Comment~

You Know The Drill ;)