Chapter 11: Hawaii part 1

Part 1

Jake finally got that damn door open after he was standing there for about ten minutes.

I walk in and could see the patio from the door way. I think the theme for this floor is white because the main color of this room is white.

I love white!

I walk in to the spa type area and where there's another balcony, then I walked into the dinning room where there was a table set for two. With two candles on it and a vase full of flowers in the middle.

I then walked to the bedroom, my bedroom. There was a big queen sized bed and a seventy inch flat screen t.v. after that the last place I wandered in to was the bath room.

It had a huge garden tub and another entrance to another patio! This must be one of the rooms on the corner of the hotel because I can see every thing from all the patios. I see the pool, and the main entrance.

***

Its been about three hours since we have been here, and I'm starving, but no one has had dinner yet and it's nine at night.

So I decide to go down to one of the restaurants.
I didn't want to go to anything fancy.

There's a Chinese grill, a Johnny rockets, and some very fancy restaurant that's Italian.

I decide to go to Johnny rockets because it's way cheaper than the others.

"Hi what can I get you tonight?" A young girl with red hair and freckles asked me.

"Umm... Can I get a hamburger and some fries please." I say in my sweet voice.

"Do you want a drink of any kind with that ma'am."

Oh no she didn't! Did she really just call me a ma'am? I am seventeen years old I am NOT a ma'am!

"Umm.. Yes please... Dr. Pepper." I say nicely but still upset about the ma'am thing.

Finally my food comes. As I'm about to dig in a guy with a black jacket comes and sits across from me.

Why is he sitting here? Who is this guy? Does he know me? There's so many questions crossing though my mind.
I don't think he knows me, I mean he's a typical Hawaiian boy right?

"Hello Maya." he says in a low voice.

Okay! He does know me, he knows my name! Who the hell is this?

After almost giving me a heart attack he pulls off his hood and laughs "Hahaha! I totally had you!" Jake yelled.

"Jake! You scared me half to death!" I yell back at him while hitting his arm.

He's still laughing and grabs- tries to grab one of my fries, but before he can touch one I swat his hand away, and he laughs again! Does he find me entertaining all the time?

"Hey what do you think about a party tonight?" He says with a smirk on his face. "Jake we just got here four hours ago I'm not going to a party, and how did you find out about it anyways?" I ask while munching on my fries.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out. And okay, but you want to walk on the beach when your done eating?" He smirks. Ugh! He has that look on his face that you just can't say no to.

"Ugh. Fine. But I get to finish eating." I state.

"Yay! Okay, so when your done eating meet me in the room because you have to get dressed." He says while getting up and heading towards the room.

What did he mean by 'get dressed'?

I finish my food and head up to the room to find out what 'get dressed' meant.
--------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey guys sorry it so long to update:/ and 500+ readers! Thanx guys!

~vote~ ~Comment~

Thanks Guys!!