Part 3

Part 3

Cheryl's Point Of View

I was sitting in my hotel room, crying. Craig was there too, but I told him to go and watch tv and leave me alone. I couldn't believe how much had changed! I had only been away for about a year, and yet everything was completely different. Nadine and Sarah didn't look at me or treat me the way the used to, and Nicola didn't even speak to me! It hurt when she swapped places with Kimberley,  she didn't even want to sit next to me. That hurt me, we used to be so close and now she couldn't even sit next to me. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Ok, I went away for a year and I lost contact with them, but it wasn't my fault. At first, I was homesick and couldn't face calling or texting them back, but then because of the time difference and my busy schedule, I just never really had the time.

Kimberley had hurt me the most though. When she was standing there crying and screaming at me, it felt as if my heart was going to break into thousands of pieces. What was worse was that she said that the chances of her forgiving me were very low.  I had never meant to hurt her like I did, and if I could go back in time, I would change what I did, but I was made to break up with her and break her heart, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have been allowed to go to America.

It was the day. Today I was going to go to America and start working on The X-Factor and start my third solo album. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. The thought of going to America on my own scared me. I knew no one over there, a part from Simon who was also going to be on The X-Factor with me. I rolled over in my bed and picked my phone up from my  bedside table. I had one new message and I knew exactly who it would be from.

“Morning babe, I love you. Gonna come round later to say my goodbye, I'm so proud of you.. Kimba x”

Smiling, I placed the phone back on the table. I would call her later after I had got ready for today. I climbed out of bed and went downstairs to make me something to eat. No sooner than I had put the kettle on, the doorbell rang. I checked the security cameras to see Hillary and someone else from our management team outside.

“Morning Cheryl.” Hillary greeted as she entered the house. “I'm glad to see you're up. David and I are here to help you pack your stuff, just like we had arranged yesterday.”

“That's fine. Just go upstairs and into my room. I've pretty much sorted everything out, everything out of the wardrobe I want to take with me. I'm going to get something to eat, and then I'll come up and help you.”

Hillary and David went up to my room whilst I had a quick cup of tea and some toast. After I had finished, I put my plate and cup in the dishwasher and then went upstairs to help them. When I got to my room, I saw the two of them crowded around my phone.

“Is that me phone?” I asked as I stood in the doorway.

“Oh, erm Cheryl!” Hillary jumped when she saw me standing there. “Yes it is your phone.”

“Well, what are you doing with it?”

“I think you need to explain what you're doing with Kimberley.” She replied as she threw phone at me. Catching it, I looked at the screen. The text that she had sent me this morning was still there.

I sighed deeply before speaking. I really wished Kimberley had been here with me to explain everything to Hillary. “Kimberley and I... well, we've been dating for six months now. Nobody knows about it. Not even the other girls.”

“I don't think this is a good thing, Cheryl.” David said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

“Why not?”