Part 14

Part 14

Cheryl's Point of View

I didn't wake up until the afternoon, I hadn't realised that I was so tired! Kimberley was still asleep too, she was snuggled into me with her head resting in the crook of my neck. I didn't want to wake her so I lay there holding her.

“Cheryl?” Kimberley mumbled, making me open my eyes. I must have fallen back asleep when I was watching her sleep.

“I'm here babe.” I kissed the top of her head. “What's wrong?”

“Don't feel well.” She snuggled in closer to me and I moved my arms, wrapping them tightly around her. “It hurts Cheryl...”

“What hurts Kimberley?” I suddenly began to panic.

“My head.”

“Do you want me to go and get you some paracetamol and something to drink?” I tried to move, but Kimberley's body was preventing me from getting up.

“No, I just want you to stay here and hold me. Your cuddles make me feel better...”

“Well, if that's what you want, then I'll stay with you, but if your head gets worse tell me so that I can get you something for it.”

“Okay.” She yawned.

“You still tired babe?”

“Yeah.”

“Go back to sleep then, we've got no plans for today anyway.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kimberley and I spent the rest of the day lying in bed. She slept for a few hours and when she woke up, we just lay there and talked about stuff. My phone had been ringing constantly, it was my management team from America, but I had ignored them because spending time with Kimberley was a lot more important.

“How drunk was I last night?”

“You weren't too bad.” I reassured her. “Nadine was worse, she could hardly stand up!”

“I can't remember anything that happened last night, did I embarrass myself?”

Since she didn't remember anything from last night, I decided not to bring it up. I didn't want to embarrass her if I could help it.

“No babe, you didn't embarrass yourself.” I kissed her forehead softly. “You just made me carry you to bed.”

“I'm so sorry, you should have just left me! I can't believe I made you do that!”

“Don't worry about it.” I giggled. “You weren't that heavy... heavier than I remember though.”

“Oi, cheeky!” She shoved me playfully. “I have not gotten heavier!”

“I beg to differ.”

Kimberley didn't say anything, instead she huffed loudly and turned around so that she wasn't facing me. I knew she was joking with me, and I found it adorable when she went into her stroppy moods with me.

“Are you not talking to me?”

I got no answer from her.

“Kimberley, you better talk to me...”

I still got no answer.

“If you don't, you'll be facing some serious consequences...”

When I still didn't get a reply, I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her so she was lying on her back. Her eyes met mine for a second, before flickering away. I saw that she was trying to hide the smile that was slowly creeping onto her face. Pulling the covers away from us, I moved so that I was on top of her, my legs on either side of her body. Smirking at her, I brought my hands to either side of her body and started tickling her.

“Cheryl!” She cried with laughter as she squirmed underneath me. “Stop it!”

“Hmm...” I stopped tickling her and pretended to think about it for a moment. “Nope.” I began tickling her again.

“Cheryl... please?” She squealed. “If you do, I'll talk to you again!”

“You promise?” I asked, I stopped tickling her and leaned forwards so my forehead was resting against hers.

“Promise.”

I smiled in satisfaction before leaning down and giving her a long, lingering kiss. When we broke a part, she was smiling too and I returned to my previous position, resting my forehead against hers. We didn't say anything, we just stared at each other. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw that my management were calling. I rejected their call and then turned my phone off, they could wait.

“Who was that?” Kimberley frowned.

“No one important, don't worry about it.”

“You're so beautiful, Chez.” She whispered as she raised her hand, resting it on my cheek.

“You're the beautiful one, Kimba.” I replied before bringing my lips back down to hers.