Chapter 12

"Sarah." Something was shaking me. "Sarah. Wake up."

"Hmm?"

"Sarah!"

"Beeeeeck." I mumbled.

"Sarah. We're at the condo."

I bolted upright. How did I not hear the waves?

"Yes!" I jumped out of the car and ran around to get my bags. The car was empty. Beck tapped my shoulder and jabbed his finger towards the house.

"They're inside and in your room already."

I ran inside and to my room. I rummaged quickly in my bag for my suit and threw it on. Beck came barging in and I held my towel over my bikini clad body. He only had his bathing shorts on. He wasn't a body builder but there was defiantly stuff there.

"Yes?" I looked at him, a blush spreading across my face. I couldn't stop looking at his torso.

"Like what you see, love?" He looked me up and down with a smile.

"Like what you see, perv?"

"I do actually."

My mom poked her head in and cleared her throat.

"Hi hon! How was the trip?"

"Great. Going for a swim now." Grabbing my towel closer, I rushed down the stairs past Beck, flung the doors open, and dove into the pool. Swimming always helps to clear my head. I came up for air and something splashed me in the face. Gasping, I shook the water out of my face.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed when something grabbed my foot and pulled me under. I came up sputtering. Beck's laughter rang in my ears.

"Very funny, you arse."

"Oh. We've escalated to arse now have we?"

"If the shoe fits.." I swam away from him and got out of the pool. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Don't stare to long, your eyes might fall out of your head." I laughed and went inside to find some food. I heard him yell,

"You wish, Gertie!"

"In your bloody dreams, arsehole." I muttered.

"Sarah." My mom scolded me. "Just because it's kind of a different language doesn't make it any less offensive."

"Oh, darn. I was so going for pleasantries." I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes but let it drop. Keeping my towel wrapped around me, I went to the cupboard for food.

"Oreos. Yes!" I said. I got a cup of milk and went to the couch with my snack. I turned the TV on and went to Netflix. Private Practice was my favorite thing to watch recently. Someone plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Beck. Go away." I waved him off.

"Why would I do that, doll?"

"Your face."

"Are you threatening my beautiful face?"

"No. But now that you mention it..." I slapped him upside the head.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For pulling me underwater.. And for checking me out." He snorted and rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't checking you out. If I was, you'd know it. And besides, if I wanted to check you out, I could've that night we slept together." He took my milk and drank it all.

"Don't say that like that!" I hissed. "We didn't 'sleep together'! We just shared a bed."

"Which ever way you call it, flower, you still cuddled up to me all night long."