Part One

Hello There,
I Love You.

Each letter was put into a pile with other letters from that year, topped off with a different colored ribbon to tie them all together.

Chris looked at them, tears in his eyes.

He was scared.

He was also excited. Meeting Liam was something Chris had wanted for so many years. He closed the door to his closet. Hiding the letters from sight and went into his bathroom to do one last checkup. His hair was a curly mess on top of his head like usual. He hated it and wished it was calmer. Liam's friend - and band mate - Harry had curly hair. But it was nice. Nothing like Chris' wild mane he called hair.

His heart was pounding. After all this time he was going to see Liam in person. Chris tried to stop himself from thinking about what they wrote in the letters. He didn't need a problem down there. There was a knock at his door and Chris felt his stomach twist as he went to the door. He was wearing normal clothes, even though Liam know he liked wearing other, more private, things. Chris opened the door to his apartment. He didn't bother looking. He knew it was going to be Liam.

Liam froze. Chris looked him up and down before covering his mouth. He promised himself he wouldn't cry. But he couldn't keep the tears in.

Liam. The boy who knew all his secrets.

Liam. The boy who wrote him letters when he needed them most.

Liam. The boy who saved his life in too many ways to count.

"I see you didn't dress up," Liam said. The first things Chris heard him say to his face.

"I-I didn't want to scare you." Chris looked down. He knew it wouldn't have mattered. Liam asked if he could come in, and Chris let him in.

"I think it would have been nice if that's how I met you, baby boy." Liam moved closer to Chris. "I've always wondered what you would look like in a dress." Liam's hands here on Chris' waist.

"I can. If you w-would like." Chris felt his cheeks heat up. Liam's fingers were on his skin. He felt so hot. Chris wanted this to happen so many times. But it felt too fast. They had just met. He didn't want to go straight into whatever this was.

"That would be nice." Liam stepped away. He looked at Chris, smiling. "But this is good too."

__

Confirmation: Zayn is in the band in this book. He is an important character. I may write an ending where he leaves the band but I'm not sure yet. I just know I need him for parts in the plot. This book takes place in 2015 but Liam meets Sophia around that time. Just for the plot. Also nothing really goes in a timeline, so Liam and Spohia meet later in their lives and bla bla bla. It's a fanfic, just go with it.

Warning: This book contains a bit of smut. I may not be the best at it but it will be there. It is, too, part of the plot. There may be mentions of suicide but I don't know which ending I'm going with yet so this may change. (No one kills themselves, just with one ending it's talked about a lot.)

Other News: I've been writing this book which is why Love You has not been updated. I am sorry for that but I just don't have inspiration for it at the moment. Anyways, I should be getting back to that one in a little bit. Also this book has been pre-written so I can update faster.

I hope you enjoy You a Song, there is more to come soon. Xx.