Chapter 2

"I personally prefer the Pepsi iced tea to the Coke one," Chris said to Niall as they left the restaurant, Liam trailing behind them.

"That's a very interesting statement. Why?" Niall asked. He leaned against the elevator wall and waited for a response.

"Because - " Chris paused " - the Pepsi one is sweet and the Coke one is more like a pop. I hate pop."

"Which amazes me. Pop is the best," Niall said. "Liam can you believe this?"

"Huh?" The question caught Liam off guard. He was watching Chris more than he was paying attention to the silly conversation he couldn't care less about. Liam looked between Niall and Chris.

"Do you think it's weird that he doesn't like pop?"

"I don't . . . Why does that matter?" Liam looked at Chris. "I mean - more for us if he doesn't like it."

"Plus I drink all the milk," Chris said. He glanced towards Liam who was still watching him. Niall looked at Chris and then to Liam.

"Well I think pop is great." The elevator stopped at the top floor and the three boys got off. Niall said goodbye before heading to his room. Liam and Chris lolled in the hall for a few minutes, waiting to see if anyone would come out before making their way over to Liam's room. Once the door was closed Liam found himself turning to Chris.

"You drink the milk? Is that code word for something?"

"Maybe." Chris brought his hand up to Liam's shirt. "If you want it to be." He moved his hand under Liam's shirt and started to rub his chest. "I like your milk." Liam let out a shaky breath and touched Chris' thigh.

"You should get undressed and wait on my bed," Liam whispered.

"Okay." Chris took his hands off Liam and headed over to his bed while getting undressed.

Chris sat naked. Liam stood waiting. He walked over to Chris and touched his knee.

"You're so pretty." Liam let his hand trail down Chris' thigh. "What do you want baby? What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to touch me. Please." There was a moment where nothing happened. But then there was a dip in the bed and a breath on Chris' dick. He closed his eyes as Liam licked the the tip. Chris let out a small moan and put his hands in Liam's hair. Liam took more of Chris in his mouth and the younger boy had to keep from thrusting into Liam's mouth.

"Liam," Chris moaned. Liam pulled off Chris and moved up to kiss him.

"You're so quiet sometimes." Liam took Chris in his hand and started moving up and down. "What do you need?"

"Don't stop touching m-me." Chris thrusted in Liam's hand. "Faster." Liam obliged and moved his hand up and down Chris' length faster. "Shit. Liam I - I'm going to cum."

Liam stopped and Chris tapped him on the shoulder.

"Dooooon't," Chris whined. "Please Liam. I need - keep touching me."

"I love it when you beg for it baby. I'm going to fuck you okay? How does that sound?"

"Don't make me wait too long. Please Liam."

"Why don't you prep yourself while I get the lube?" Liam got up and went to his suitcase to get the lube and a condom. When Liam got back to the bed Chris had started to finger himself.

"Use some lube babe. That looks uncomfortable."

"M f-fine." Chris moaned and Liam pulled his hand away before replacing his fingers with his own. "Shit Liam. I only had one n-not two." Chris thrusted down on Liam's fingers. His eyes closed tight. "Move." Liam began to thrust his fingers in and out, scissoring them open inside Chris.

"Do you like this, baby? You loose enough for me?"

"Fuck Liam it's been two days I'm ready." Chris opened his eyes and looked down at Liam. "You're still dressed," he stated.

"I was taking care of you. Do you want to take me shirt off?" Liam had a cheeky smile. Chris sat up and helped Liam get undressed. Liam was hard and leaking pre-cum. Chris looked at him for a minute before running his thumb over Liam's tip.

"Baby," Liam gasped. "Oh. Baby do that again." Chris pressed his thumb into Liam's tip before bringing his hand down his shaft. Liam moaned. Chris' touches were softer than Liam would like but that's what drove him crazy. Chris was never rough, but Liam always was. Chris liked it rough, but he could never match what Liam did. Liam opened the condom and rolled it on before adding some lube. Chris laid down and let his legs fall open. Slowly, Liam thrusted into him. Chris' mouth fell slack and he swore. Liam stopped when he was all the way in. He gave Chris some time to adjust before moving back and forth.

"Liam," Chris chanted. "Liam Liam Liam." Liam started thrusting faster, getting a grip on Chris's dick. "I'm goi- going to cum."

"Fuck," Liam gasped. Chris came in Liam's hand. He clenched around Liam, making the older boy stop for a minute. He moaned out as he came in the condom. Liam kissed Chris before pulling out.

"God that was good." Chris stretched out before curling in a ball.

"You okay?" Liam asked, his hand on Chris' shoulder.

"That high hit me. I want a bath."

"Of course. You wait here, okay?" Liam went to the bathroom and turned on the water. He waited until it was warm and full enough to get Chris. "C'mon Chris. It's done."

"Carry me. My energy has escape me." Chris looked at Liam with half closed eyes, smiling. "Are you joining me?" He asked.

"If you want." Liam kissed his forehead. And no. They weren't dating.

[I shouldn't be allowed to write smut that was horrible.]