Chapter 6

"I want to do something tonight," Liam said, wrapping his arms around Chris. "I want you to ride me."

"Well that's different," Chris said with a mouth full of toothpaste. He finished brushing his teeth before Liam kissed him on the nose.

"I just want to try it. Maybe I won't be doing all the work this time." Liam winked and brought his lips on Chris'. Liam worked Chris' mouth open with his in a dirty kiss. Chris tasted minty. Liam ran his tongue along Chris' teeth before shifting his position to deepen the kiss. Liam pulled away.

"I could fuck you sometime," Chris said.

"I don't think you'd be into that. But if you want to, you could."

"Jesus. I think that would be too intimate for me. I mean - you know." Chris was blushing. "It doesn't fit my description. Even if you r-rode me it wouldn't . . ." Chris buried his head in Liam's chest.

"Do you want me to? You can take control," Liam said, touching the side of Chris' face.

"I think I like your original idea. I want to try riding you."

"I'd like that." Another kiss. Then, a knock at the door. "You're blushing," Liam said. "Put cold water on your face. Just in case." Liam left the bathroom and opened the hotel room door.

"Hey," Zayn said.

"Oh hi." Liam smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Bored. Thought you and Chris would be doing something fun until we have to go for the show." Zayn leaned against the door frame and but his lip in the way Zayn bit his lip.

"Come in," Liam said. Chris came up behind him and looked at Zayn.

"Hey Zayn."

"Hi Chris." There was an odd look on Zayn's face. He shook it off and sat in Liam's bed. Chris watched the bed. Liam was going to be fucking him there later. He was going to ride Liam there after the show. Zayn was talking but Chris wasn't listening. If only he knew what would become of that night.

***

After the show Liam and Chris went to Liam's room right away. The other boys didn't question it. Liam has played the "I'm tired" card to get out of the plans the boys wanted him to join them in. (Mostly going to a club.) But Liam was too excited for Chris to ride him.

"So excited," Liam said. "You'll be so good baby. So good."

"I want to be good for you." Chris pulled on Liam's shirt. "So good."

"You will be baby." Liam wasted no time in picking Chris up and throwing him on the bed. Liam kissed his neck while taking his shirt off. Liam and Chris got undressed in record time, Liam taking a few seconds to lick Chris' chest. Liam got off the bed and grabbed his lube before returning to Chris, already lubing up his fingers. Slowly, Liam pressed two fingers in. Chris moaned at the feeling and tried to stay still as Liam prepped him. Adding another finger Liam asked Chris for approval.

"I'm ready," he said. "Liam I'm so - oh." Liam took his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets. Liam got a condom out and rolled it on, lying on his back he told Chris what to do. Liam helped Chris guide him to his entrance before sinking down.

"Fuck," Liam gasped. The feeling was new. He was used to ramming into Chris but this. Chris had control here. "Move when you're ready."

"Oh Liam. It's different. I - uh." Chris started to move, in little circles first and then moving up and down.

"Fuck," Liam groaned. Thrusting his hips upwards, Liam moaned. "This feels so different. Shit." Liam ran his hands up and down Chris' back, digging his nails into his skin.

"Liam I'm going t-" a hand on Chris' dick, right at the base, cutting him off.

"Lia- SHIT. Hi." It wasn't Liam. This wasn't Liam. Zayn was the one touching Chris. Zayn was in the room and Liam had his dick in Chris. And there was Zayn, holding Chris' dick. As if it was something he did all the time.

"Zayn? Oh my god." Liam tried to sit up, he tried to get Chris off him but everything was too much of a mess. And they were so close. Liam needed to cum and Chris had been so close too.

"Zayn I need to cum," Chris said. "Please can I cum?" Zayn was watching his hand. Chris was so wet with pre-cum. He was so sweaty and hot.

"Once I take care of you, I want you to take care of Liam's okay?" Zayn's voice was so rough. He cleared his throat. "I want you to keep moving your hips." Chris looked at Liam. But a flick of Zayn's wrist made him arch his back.

"Zayn," Chris mewled. He was still for a minute more before Chris continued to move up and down on Liam. Zayn started getting him off and the feeling of Zayn's hand and Liam inside him brought Chris over the edge, Liam came shortly after.

Liam didn't move to get Chris off him this time. He was covered in cum, as was Zayn's hand, and felt tired. Liam was trying to think of an excuse. He was thinking of a way to explain this to Zayn but nothing worked.

"Liam it's uncomfortable," Chris said. "Can I get off?" And Liam realized he was holding Chris into place. He let go of the boys hips and tried to pretend Zayn wasn't right there watching. Liam looked at Chris for a good minute before getting the courage to face his band mate.

"I was coming to talk to you guys," Zayn said. "I - I saw you kissing earlier and I just . . . I asked Louis for a key and I didn't expect this. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do." Zayn looked at Liam's chest and to his hand. Both had drying cum on them. Chris' cum. "Get washed up," Zayn instructed. "I'll be back in my room. I - we'll talk about this tomorrow because I feel like we have to." Zayn turned and left the room.

"Well that changes things," Liam said.

"We're fucked, aren't we?"

"Possibly."

[so basically this is the scene I planned when first writing this book and I'm working in the 18th chapter right now anD DAMN]