Epilogue

I Love You,
So Let Me Bring
Your Heart Home.

Each letter was put into a pile with other letters from that year, topped off with a different coloured ribbon to tie them all together.

Liam looked at them, tears in his eyes. Chris stood at his side. The fire in front of them was hot.

"Are you ready?" Chris asked.

"I am." Liam held Chris' hand tightly before throwing the first letter into the fire. One after another, over a life time of letters being thrown into the fire. They were letting go of the past. Letting go of their pain. This was time for a new start. Time for them to accept their love.

"One day, I hope to marry you," Liam said.

"You think you'll be that lucky?" Chris asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I lost you once. I am not losing you again." Liam touched Chris' arm. His touch was soft. Chris leaned into Liam's side. Together, they were the loudest song the world would ever hear.

"You'll have to come out one day," Chris whispered. "And I promise I'll be here through that."

"I know. But that's not important now. Only being right here right now with you is."

end of book one.

[book two will be up when I have over 5 chapters written. It's going to be called Of Your Hand and it's about Oasis.]