#19

Micky

How could we take these men!? We couldn't even dominate them musically, much less take them in a fight! As my daughter and girlfriend stood with their hands tied and mouths gagged, Eddy removed his mask. 

I stopped struggling in shock of who was standing before me. Honestly I was a bit surprised and confused. I'd known his voice from somewhere. And as he revealed his identity I knew exactly where I'd heard it. 

His comrades followed his example and removed their masks. I'd already guessed their true identities. 

"Surprised?" The man asked with a devious smile. 

I gulped and forced myself to breathe. 

"A little bit." I nodded.

"You look scared. Should I take that as a complement?" He laughed.

I was about to answer him with a snotty, sarcastic remark when the door to the warehouse busted open. 

We all sup around to see Mike, David, Peter, and the last masked man entering the room. 

Micheal stood in shock as he realized who the kidnappers. The room was full of shocked statues! 

"Ringo!!! Why did you let them out!!!" Eddy screamed at his cohort. Except it wasn't Eddy. It was John Lennon. The Beatle! We had been kidnapped by the Beatles, but why? 

"I'm sorry, John." Ringo apologized as he removed his mask. 

"Well," John sighed. "Are you all just going to stand there gawking all night or are you going to come in?"

My friends with jaws still dropped walked slowly into the warehouse. At my side Peter reached for my arm. 

"It's the Beatles..." He whispered.

"I know that, man!" I fussed at him. 

"Shut up!" Paul growled in a non-scary way. "How was that?" He asked across us to George. 

"It was good!" George nodded.

"Not too mean?" Paul questioned.

"You can never be too mean." George sighed. 

"Yeah, I just don't want to ruin my image, you know." Paul shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at the foolish concerns of Paul McCartney. My attention focused on John. He had commenced to ungagging Anna. 

"John let them go!" She wailed.

"OH just shut up women!" John said angrily before turning to face us.

"Hey!" I called out in anger. "Don't talk to her like that!" Mike and Paul grabbed my arms to hold me back. 

"Would everyone just relax?" John laughed.

"Why should we!?" I screamed.

John thought about my answer for a long while before speaking again. 

"You know, Mr. Dolenz, whatever happens tonight could have been easily avoided. I gave Anna here ample warning of what would happen if she even thought about finding a new boyfriend. And yet, here we are." John paced the floor between me and Anna. "You and your friends tied up, Anna tied up, and your daughter. A gun to her head."

I processed what he was telling me very slowly. Just as I got to the last sentence I panicked.

"What gun?!" I said in a panicked tone. 

"This one!" John pulled a gun from his side and cocked it as he put it to Lani's head. My already crying daughter began to wail as she thought the end may be near for her.