Epilogue

EPILOGUE

We returned to our still doorless flat.

Life seemed so much sweeter to know that everyone I loved was right beside me. My friends and my family. As we filed into the dark pad we all sighed in relief.

The children and even we adults had been yawning the whole way home. Everyone had retired for the evening. Not a soul remained awake as me and Anna talked out what had taken place over the last week.

As midnight passed and our conversation reduced to alternating yawns.

"I'll probably need to get going." She said wearily. "It's a long drive and I don't want to be falling asleep at the wheel." Anna smiled and patted my knee.

"Do you have to go?" I asked in a small voice as she stood to leave.

"I do if I want to get home safe." She laughed.

"Well," I sighed as I took her hand. "why couldn't you just stay the night?"

Anna smiled mischievously and lowered herself back down beside me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I stroked her soft, blushing cheek and smiled.

"Of course." I whispered just before leaning in to kiss her.

Anna and I fell asleep together on the couch wrapped in one another's embrace. We were the first to wake up in the morning. However we didn't wake the others up. They had deserved their sleep.

Anna and I decided that it would be nice for us to make breakfast for our family. I thought to myself as she and I burned toast and dropped eggs on the kitchen floor. As we laughed together and over each other's mistakes I thought that life couldn't be any better.

"Oh get a room!" Mike muttered as he flopped down at the table.

"Yeah it's disgusting!" Davy laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at them. I hoped it would stay like this forever.

Just Anna, Me, and our perfect family.

~The End~

So this is the end guys! Thanks for your support and reads! Love you all!Proceed in Peace, Love, and Everything Psychedelic.