Family

Taylor's POV

Ed and I have been hanging around since that day I had my break down, I really want this to workout, I want to be stable and I think that maybe he is the key to it. My mom is supposed to come back on tour today and my brother is free right now so he and my dad are joining us for a week or so in which I have three days off.

In laying on my bed after taking a shower, my hair still wet and I'm only dressed in a long oversized t-shirt and shorts. I hear the knock on my door expecting to be my mom, Ed is on San Francisco right now doing a show, I open the door without looking and go back into the room " love, would you mind answering the door when you have more clothes on? I mean, I'm not complaining about it but what if it wasn't me or your mom in the door?" I turn around and hug him " hello baby! I didn't know you would be back so soon" he kisses my lips lightly "distracting me? Well it's working... I wanted to spend some time with you, I know you are alone" we seat on the sofa, me cuddling into him, our legs tangled and my head resting on his chest " you don't know how long I've been waiting to have you like this" I breath in his scent " mmmm... Make the most of it then"he kisses the top of my head and I look up, I reach up and kiss the corner of his lips while ruffling his ginger hair and then I kiss him properly, he responds to my kiss heatedly.

Ed's POV

There is nothing I like more right now than kissing Taylor, it's probably one of my favorite things. She is now laying in top of me, her hands wrapped around my neck as she snores softly into it. I keep kissing the side of her head, she looks so beautiful, after a while I think I fell asleep because next thing I know, I hear someone mumble " awww... Look at them, they are so cute" I'm really tired, I can't open my eyes, I also hear the sound of a camera, Taylor moves on top of me but can't get up because I've got my arms around her " hey mom" I hear her say and my eyes shoot open " hi sleepyhead" I think I'm turning the color of my hair, I hear Andrea's laugh in the background and I remove my arms from Taylor's waist letting her get up " mmmm.... I'm going to my room, see you tomorrow?" I see Taylor open her mouth to talk but Andrea answers first " why don't you come to have dinner with us Ed? It seems like you are a part of the family now" I feel myself getting more red " oh..... I don't want to crash your family dinner" Taylor's eyes open big like she is trying to tell me to shut up " stop talking nonsense, we'll see you downstairs in two hours" I get up " ok ma'am" kiss Taylor on her cheek and leave the room.

Taylor's POV

Ed closes the door and I wait for my mom to start the questions, she gives me a look but I still wait " do you wanna tell me what happened when I was away?" I think that I'm smiling like a fool because my mom says " I think that someone is in love" I laugh and seat on my bed " so much happened, but I think that everything happens for a reason and maybe the amount of time we took for this to happen was necessary" my mom turns serious " are you ok with Ed coming tonight? I know it's kind of late to ask" I sigh " I'm ok, but please tell Austin and dad to behave".

Ed's POV

An hour or so later I go to Taylor's room, I need to know how formal is this, I mean, I know her dad and brother but always as Taylor's friend, now I am the guy she is dating. As I wait for Taylor to answer the door, two rooms from hers a door opens and Taylor's dad comes out of it, starts walking towards me and I think I get paler than I already am.